Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damsel

Mar 13, 2024
Narnia
Really
Screenshot_20240511-014425_TikTok.jpg
“Luke the judge reposted” promoting a racist are we Luke……..

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
So an account called drama cafe started following me. It posts fyp videos. I followed it back but I just saw it reposted the post about Pearl doing a men’s mental health live. So I checked who they followed and they follow cockerpoo , red, MT, Alex etc. And Chester follows them as well.

I’m like 😑right now
IMG_7196.png
Wow 😮 Pearl or all people. There’ll be loads of women, speaking about men’s mental health (and trauma dumping their own

Morning everyone.
I’m glad I fell asleep early by the sounds of it the early hours consisted of Angie vomiting and pissing. And exposing her debit card …again.

Speaking of Angie, I just wanna touch on this alliance she has with Alex and the EDL. Angie is going to think she’s even more untouchable now and can get away with even more. And because of everything that has gone on with others lately Angie has got away with a lot and what Angie has done has been somewhat minimised.

So I’m going to be even more vocal in calling out angies behaviours going forward. You’re not getting way with s Angie.
I stand with you!
Game Time GIF by Hollyoaks

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
He always takes Dolly his cat with him, he’s got one of them pet bags 😂 I don’t think who he is with knows he’s live cause he ain’t talking to us
He was funny in CAs live earlier. Just smiling and wouldn’t speak, Angie was like Cal what’s wrong 😂 just kept showing the cat and smiling. Got himself loads of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.