Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I took the biggest step away from the app and here.
I am so lost it’s u real.
-Red left then came back
-Alex friends with Angie even had her picture WTF?!?!
-people friends with pearl again
-so many fallen out with Alex
-red is popular anymore
-everyone friends with Angie
WHAT THE fING HELL IS GOING ON.
Even I’ve gone madder or the app has 😂😂
They are all a bunch of fs they’ve all played Angie into being their friends so she doesn’t spill s about them!!

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Bad gyal squeak can keep me blocked 🚫 To get blocked for just being in a live is worse than being blocked for actually doing something wrong. It's people like you that force people like us to comment in here. Over 24 hours and still blocked. It makes no difference, I have other accounts, it's the principle of the matter. So **** *** and your ****** ******* ****!!!!

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Bad gyal squeak can keep me blocked 🚫 To get blocked for just being in a live is worse than being blocked for actually doing something wrong. It's people like you that force people like us to comment in here. Over 24 hours and still blocked. It makes no difference, I have other accounts, it's the principle of the matter. So **** *** and your ****** ******* ****!!!!

You got blocked because you were in another live? We all do that, that's not fair

• Wow
Reactions: HereForTea

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023

I dont understand why people go live on a public platform and then say " watch the door" and block anyone they don't know... makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.