Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Question for anyone with eyes 👀 I don’t have a gaydar for obvious reasons but for anyone that has is Alex a bit of homosexual ? ( is that correct apologise if not ) just men who are like this with woman , always round woman , argues like a woman , camp ( not that that means much ) gets involved in woman’s business it’s kinda of a give away . Do we think he’s a bit unhinged coz he lies with Azlan and the snow queen ( red ) in narnia ? And being in the closet is a bit much . 🤷‍♀️
I don't think so. I do think he's a misogynistic pig with a lot of Bitty issues. Gay men are usually a bit wittier. More cutting with their comebacks? I Know I'm stereotyping but when a gay creator argues on here it's usually acerbic i.e mt/zac/marcel? And then the Trans creators are even more so. I think possibly the treatment they've experienced from society/individuals has armed them to be far superior at sparring. He uses sty ai, stonewall facts, and sometimes tears.
But I could be wrong 🕺

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I don't think so. I do think he's a misogynistic pig with a lot of Bitty issues. Gay men are usually a bit wittier. More cutting with their comebacks? I Know I'm stereotyping but when a gay creator argues on here it's usually acerbic i.e mt/zac/marcel? And then the Trans creators are even more so. I think possibly the treatment they've experienced from society/individuals has armed them to be far superior at sparring. He uses sty ai, stonewall facts, and sometimes tears.
But I could be wrong 🕺
I agree he's not gay, he's what my granny would have called a big girls blouse

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Bad gyal squeak can keep me blocked 🚫 To get blocked for just being in a live is worse than being blocked for actually doing something wrong. It's people like you that force people like us to comment in here. Over 24 hours and still blocked. It makes no difference, I have other accounts, it's the principle of the matter. So **** *** and your ****** ******* ****!!!!

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity
They think I'm you because I was blocked and asked to be unblocked 😂😂 I did tell them I wasn't you but they were having none of it! If it's any consolation I got a hero's welcome on your behalf! They love you!
Football Victory GIF by Teleraptor

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Bad gyal squeak can keep me blocked 🚫 To get blocked for just being in a live is worse than being blocked for actually doing something wrong. It's people like you that force people like us to comment in here. Over 24 hours and still blocked. It makes no difference, I have other accounts, it's the principle of the matter. So **** *** and your ****** ******* ****!!!!

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity
One of her mods posts here. The one who blocked me.

John Lewis Lol GIF by Waitrose & Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.