Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I have fostered over 20 dogs from Romania. I have 4 myself. To me I believe every dog deserves a good home. While we have dogs in the UK in rescue they are looked after fed. Dogs in Romania are subjected to a cruel life. I won't put on here what happens just Google it if you want to understand why so many people have dogs from Romania. I don't agree with any breeding of dogs and cats. But I have family and friends that have done. I don't Foster anymore as I have 4 of my own and its hard work getting them used to house sounds and getting them to understand I'm a good person. Sorry for long post but its a subject close to my heart
My very first bulldog macie she came from Belgium she was an absolute mess it’s heartbreaking it really is how so many dogs are so treated badly x

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
DG dickhead is always affected by being called a beg, it triggers him so much he invests in an overdramiatic reposnse.

DG, if you're not bothered, stop kicking off about it. He fing leaks like a really fing leaky thing, (better analogies available).

He leans into what touches him most, he's an aggressive defensive.
Behind the scenes I do believe this bag of bones laughs at his gifters. He would be laughing at the fact that if he was watching one of these morons on tiktok there would be no way be would gift them

Feb 29, 2024
I’d recommend a specific breed rescue tbh
Yes these rescue need to be know to the public. At the vets I worked at we had a booklet with all the rescue of certain breeds. Most of these breeds live in a home as Foster dogs. They then know the dog and know what home is best. When in a kennel you haven't really a clue how the dog will behave. There's a country that dosent allow the sell of dogs if there is dogs in rescue. Think its Finland or somewhere like that

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Akitas are very different to your average dog. They are very strong dogs and dominant. I would have said a big no. 6 dogs and 3 puppies! You've got your hands full. Best thing is to find a Akita rescue and I bet he isn't castrated so would have been a big risk for you to take him on
I bred and owned them for over 25yrs but I just felt sorry for him and they know I have experienc and I’m a dog groomer . Hey get castrated before they’re rehomed fortunately but great points x

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Yes these rescue need to be know to the public. At the vets I worked at we had a booklet with all the rescue of certain breeds. Most of these breeds live in a home as Foster dogs. They then know the dog and know what home is best. When in a kennel you haven't really a clue how the dog will behave. There's a country that dosent allow the sell of dogs if there is dogs in rescue. Think its Finland or somewhere like that
My vet actually recommended me for people looking for Cockapoos as I genetically health test parents

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Behind the scenes I do believe this bag of bones laughs at his gifters. He would be laughing at the fact that if he was watching one of these morons on tiktok there would be no way be would gift them
He's thick as do and probably proud of it, he'll think it's banter. If he wants to laugh at his viewers, crack on but asking them to pay for the privilege, is an absolute t thing to do.

IMG-20240511-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20240511-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20240511-WA0001.jpg

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Akitas are very different to your average dog. They are very strong dogs and dominant. I would have said a big no. 6 dogs and 3 puppies! You've got your hands full. Best thing is to find a Akita rescue and I bet he isn't castrated so would have been a big risk for you to take him on

Attachments

• IMG_2078.jpeg
    IMG_2078.jpeg
    283.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2073.jpeg
    IMG_2073.jpeg
    386.5 KB · Views: 28
Feb 29, 2024
I bred and owned them for over 25yrs but I just felt sorry for him and they know I have experienc and I’m a dog groomer . Hey get castrated before they’re rehomed fortunately but great points x
I never forget we had a family in at the vets that had 2 akita puppies from the same litter. They had never owned a dog and because of different cultures they had different ideas. We as a practise was obviously concerned. We offered nurse clinics ect. But two male Akitas we thought BLOODY HELL 🤣 but they was absolutely brilliant!! I rememberd their first visit to their last. They was a pleasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.