Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Just back from my lovely New neighbours. I'm stuffed to the gunnels with the most delicious African food, none of which I can pronounce or know the ingrients of! I've drank a large amount of something called ogogoro (not sure of spelling) it was veryyyy nice 😊 Needless to say, I have brought home a very large doggy bag!!
Dog Lunch GIF by MOODMAN

Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
Sat listening to Yvonne's live today & the past few months with Alex & co & what I've seen of him for the past 2yrs. With all the friendships breaking down & s being outed. I agree alex is nothing but a self serving c.u.n.t. But his friends all backed him with his sty bullying until he turnt on them.
And yet I was shouted down on CC for saying what I said, and now look 🤣👀
I tried to warn all of them 😆 I know a man like him when I see one.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Just back from my lovely New neighbours. I'm stuffed to the gunnels with the most delicious African food, none of which I can pronounce or know the ingrients of! I've drank a large amount of something called ogogoro (not sure of spelling) it was veryyyy nice 😊 Needless to say, I have brought home a very large doggy bag!!
Dog Lunch GIF by MOODMAN
Yay so glad you went and had fun!

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Dog Lunch GIF by MOODMAN
I’m jealous

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Tink was counting on Alex, red & co to send supporting letters regarding her kids? Is that what she's just said on Yvonne's live. Is she mad
Sorry but would I do write a letter for someone I know only through social media about something as sensitive as this.

Surely social wouldn’t take that kind of thing on board anyway because you can’t have a true reflection of a person or their parenting from sitting in boxes with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.