Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
This gifting lark really does make me giggle at times , who in their right mind would spend hundreds on a uni , for the end user to get a small percentage of it , it just doesn't make sense , I see Paypal as a rip off and they don't even take a 1/4 of what tiktok takes 😭
It’s the subs that are a joke especially those who get banned loads so they have to use different accounts. They make a few grand a month on those.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Is it only me who can't wait till dread & the rest of the edl lot drop alex & he's left on his own wondering what went wrong

-worst people on tiktok are the ones pretending their nice but fs in the background
Will never happen
20240511224953.jpg

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Tink was counting on Alex, red & co to send supporting letters regarding her kids? Is that what she's just said on Yvonne's live. Is she mad
What? Online "friends" that she's never met? That have never seen her being a mum etc.
If there's no one closer to her I wonder why? Maybe there's very good reasons why the kids have gone.

I do quite like tink BTW but I have no clue if she's a good parent

Diazepam

Apr 5, 2024
The Chemist
What? Online "friends" that she's never met? That have never seen her being a mum etc.
If there's no one closer to her I wonder why? Maybe there's very good reasons why the kids have gone.

I do quite like tink BTW but I have no clue if she's a good parent
Don't get people who live their life through social media. I get people can be lonely irl. But relying on actual randoms to help u get your kids home is 🤯

Status
Not open for further replies.