Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
i listen to this like a sitcom but it’s like the cliquey groups you that develop at school, I’m realising that used to talk about other people negatively until my young adulthood… listening to them all makes me realise what an awful thing it is to do. Being mean about a friend or even someone you no longer like feels so inappropriate. I don’t know anyone that bitches about other people? There are so many other things to think about?

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
Tinks is sat online getting paid to bully men?

Good for her I'd do it too if I had a cracking body like her goid on ya

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
i listen to this like a sitcom but it’s like the cliquey groups you that develop at school, I’m realising that used to talk about other people negatively until my young adulthood… listening to them all makes me realise what an awful thing it is to do. Being mean about a friend or even someone you no longer like feels so inappropriate. I don’t know anyone that bitches about other people? There are so many other things to think about?
What truly takes it up to mindblowing to me is that these conversations, if people do have them, are usually 'kitchen table talks', secluded, comfy, clandestine almost... these lot are doing it in public, cortisol through the roof, recorded.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What truly takes it up to mindblowing to me is that these conversations, if people do have them, are usually 'kitchen table talks', secluded, comfy, clandestine almost... these lot are doing it in public, cortisol through the roof, recorded.
So true. Like you’d confide in a friend in private, so as not to offend anyone, cause further issues or even to be perceived as unpleasant. It’s like they have nothing to be ashamed of, and it’s a vicious spiral of a never ending war

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Without being slightly bitchy in this comment,

I don't quite understand why people feel the need to trust strangers online and tell them anything about themselves. We teach our children all about stranger danger and Internet safety but then see wild adults running around an app trusting complete strangers! My brain doesn't comprehend this.
And then we see these supposed trust bonds broken, feelings hurt, but people STILL do the same thing. What will it take for them to realise strangers are NOT true friends.
Just because you talk to someone for hours online you still do NOT know them, in my personal life I trust noone ffs.

Is this because all these people are vulnerable?

Lessons are never learned by these people.
It's weird to me.

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
Alex got his new "lie detector " line from the Martha Interview 🤣🤣 he quite literally has 0 substance
Alex is a manipulative, narcissistic asshole who treats women like s he surrounds himself with women and thinks he is God's gift he would never talk to a man the way he talks to women
Is it only me who can't wait till dread & the rest of the edl lot drop alex & he's left on his own wondering what went wrong

-worst people on tiktok are the ones pretending their nice but fs in the background

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I don't think Alex is as big a part of Red's group of delinquents as he thinks he is. I don't see him much in any of Reds, Lukes, Js or MTs boxes bantering with them. He lacks personality (not saying any of them have decent personalities, they are all fs). Maybe Red keeps him on side so her face isn't added to Jimmy Savilles pic by Alex. He's that annoying little brother who hangs on.

Status
Not open for further replies.