Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
I just had a thought, if Lisa says she speaks to this woman every single day, couldn’t she coordinate a time where she’s in a zoom call with the woman, and cockerpoo go live at same time and if she can talk on live while on zoom with her then it’s not her?
They no longer speak. They spoke everyday for 3 years. Lisa has her children back and no social work involvement other than raising a case against the accused.

Reactions: Jeppers_creepers

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
i picture a brunette lady with highlighted hair, about a size 12, and probably about 5"6, about 40ish with a grown out a symmetrical bob... pottering around in her grey house with grey velvet everywhere. Nosey looking face, who interjects herself into all conversations, probably writes "drinks with this one" on insta and posts pictures of her in her hot tub with a glass of prosecco and has daily countdowns that she announces on social media of when she's off on her next "holibobs". One of those neighbours that has the nicer things in life and puts the wheelie bin out first so the rest of the street follow. White fiat 500 on the drive.

i've given it so much thought above, but that's the impression i get from her voice since you posted that it got me thinking.
My post for those who missed it 😂

who the do is this prince brat a little boy desperate for attention
He's been on the app years he used to do debate lives he had a pretty big platform do knows how he became tangled in these and all the drama. He's a pompous little t hes not related to red either as they said. His mum got in reds box on her pretend leaving live and blew smoke up her ass.

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
The nice act is well and truly gone, this was aimed at Paigey

Attachments

• IMG_1401.jpeg
    IMG_1401.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.