Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Judas would have fing loved hearing that 😭😭
season 1 sarah palmer GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I went off the live as soon as I went in she was sitting in silence crying. Not a fan of people crying on a live felt weird to watch .
Does she have epilepsy? Why is she crying?
Yeah her sister says she epileptic. She said she was angry because of whatever had happened in another live. This needs shutting down because when it ends up with people having seizures on live, it’s not good at all

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I went off the live as soon as I went in she was sitting in silence crying. Not a fan of people crying on a live felt weird to watch .
Sounded like a fit, she was getting sick too it was very distressing I never message family but I felt absolutely fing useless, a man came in and is with her now she's gone off live

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
She was crying bc she said she's tried not to bring the entire situation up again (essentially) but people keep trying to get her into boxes and dragging it back up (I'm not sure of anything bc I have tried to stay away from that) she was emotional about it/angry.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I really wish she’d take some time away from the app, it’s now affecting her health :cry:
She does , She has a story to tell 100% , but if this is all getting her to the point if's affecting her she needs to take time away to get herself sorted , I really think some of these people she sits with have filled her head with so much and whoever this woman is (I still don't think it's cockerpoo) has caused so much damage , it's just so sad to see 😥

Status
Not open for further replies.