Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
So the way I see it is if cockinthemouth was really a person with morals and empathy as she portrays around the app then she could of nipped this whole thing in the bud when it started, hearing Lisa's traumatising story and how distraught she is over it, Cockinthemouth should of came out at the beginning and proved it wasn't her IF its not her. But instead she played mind games. Regardless if it is her or not she's a t.
I think indulging Lisa in the way that Cock did where it looked like she was taunting someone who was and/is clearly distressed about something so traumatic made Cock look like a heartless t. However, I don’t think revealing her identity to anyone (including Lisa) does any thing but satisfy the curiosity of many people who have already made up their minds about Cock.

I also have to say that I am now unsure about Lisa’s story since she presented messages that may have been falsified. As far as I know she hasn’t offered anything else since but it makes me wonder what else she may have said that could be false? For me any sign of an attempt at deception such as falsifying messages leads me to be skeptical until I am able to examine evidence further.

Reactions: SweetButSour

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I'm Irish, I never use (it bothers me to use them now) mong or even moron. They are highly offensive imo. Mung? Who even uses this?

As a kid, quite a while ago, yes these words were thrown around as well as the S slur. But we all moved on and learned since then.

These people always come with s excuses.

And Mason trying to claim people think she's drunk because of her Irish accent, do off. 😒

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
Mong literally comes from the old medical terminology for Down Syndrome which was Mongolism, people were known as Mongoloid and the slurs was a shortened version of such...I've known this for years, did it ever stop me calling it my brother when I was a teenager?..No. Would I ever dare call anyone that term now as a 50 year old Woman?..Hell No..

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
That nobody else really seems to have heard of. This Irish only slur. Then act like she hasn't heard the universal slur for disabled people mong and didn't know? Not buying it
No Way Please GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I think indulging Lisa in the way that Cock did where it looked like she was taunting someone who was and/is clearly distressed about something so traumatic made Cock look like a heartless t. However, I don’t think revealing her identity to anyone (including Lisa) does any thing but satisfy the curiosity of many people who have already made up their minds about Cock.

I also have to say that I am now unsure about Lisa’s story since she presented messages that may have been falsified. As far as I know she hasn’t offered anything else since but it makes me wonder what else she may have said that could be false? For me any sign of an attempt at deception such as falsifying messages leads me to be skeptical until I am able to examine evidence further.
I think after tonight’s events, people won’t be commenting on the ifs, buts and maybes of what’s going on. She’s clearly a very troubled woman who needs to deal with everything away from tiktok

Reactions: PepperBell

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Whatever happened to just calling people idiots or eejits? Or in extreme circumstances like tt 😂 bastard, b or c**t. I often use witch in here just to soften b. I know c**t is quite harsh but I can't lie it's a favourite of mine when really angry. Maximum aggression unleashed. Asshole is a favourite too 🤔
There are so many alternatives to slurs ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.