Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Cori the t has doxxed our date. I feel violated
Screenshot_20240513_000914_Cut Paste Photos.jpg

prisoner_2120

Feb 28, 2024
Angies attic
Got bored of angies, scrolled out and ended up in demis... woman is off her tit's on smack by the looks of it 😳 gurning away and in need of some match sticks to hold the eyes open. This is UK tiktok at its finest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: I'm grand

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Ok I was in the live when mob used the word. Because of her accent I honestly didn't quite catch Weather it was the word with an U or O.
Now I'm Irish (not northern Irish) and where I'm from *IF* someone said mong or mung, they both mean mongrel. (Because assholes can't spell). Mongrel is used in reference to dogs who are mixed breeds, meaning (to the human) your from a background where no one knows their mother/father. It's really the lowest of the lowest insult to someone IMO. It seems to be mainly used in some part's of Ireland (again not northern Ireland). I don't know many terms/ slangs that are used in northern Ireland tbh
My biggest insult is t and I use it so much it's nearly become a term of endearment 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've never used mong/ mung.
I never knew until tonight that it was used towards people with DS.
There's My Tuppence worth 🤪

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Ok I was in the live when mob used the word. Because of her accent I honestly didn't quite catch Weather it was the word with an U or O.
Now I'm Irish (not northern Irish) and where I'm from *IF* someone said mong or mung, they both mean mongrel. (Because assholes can't spell). Mongrel is used in reference to dogs who are mixed breeds, meaning (to the human) your from a background where no one knows their mother/father. It's really the lowest of the lowest insult to someone IMO. It seems to be mainly used in some part's of Ireland (again not northern Ireland). I don't know many terms/ slangs that are used in northern Ireland tbh
My biggest insult is t and I use it so much it's nearly become a term of endearment 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've never used mong/ mung.
I never knew until tonight that it was used towards people with DS.
There's My Tuppence worth 🤪
Haha I too use C**t far too much. It's lost its shock value. Maybe it is an Irish thing, swearing is a first language for some of us 😂
But the m word we differ, I know the other meaning.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Haha I too use C**t far too much. It's lost its shock value. Maybe it is an Irish thing, swearing is a first language for some of us 😂
Yea to be fair I'd say it's probably different part's of the country that we're (potentially) from. I'm fing glad I never used the M word especially now I know what it references 😱😱😱😱
What I did forget to mention in my last speech, was in relation to Mob using the word. I put myself in her shoes as someone that didn't know the meaning, and the very first thing I would do is apologise to anyone that was offended by my ignorance. I would be fing mortified !!! I definitely wouldn't double down and do a pearl on it!

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Yea to be fair I'd say it's probably different part's of the country that we're (potentially) from. I'm fing glad I never used the M word especially now I know what it references 😱😱😱😱
What I did forget to mention in my last speech, was in relation to Mob using the word. I put myself in her shoes as someone that didn't know the meaning, and the very first thing I would do is apologise to anyone that was offended by my ignorance. I would be fing mortified !!! I definitely wouldn't double down and do a pearl on it!
Yeh, I'm not sure how I'd react to be honest. I hope if I ever did something that I thought was innocent, but it offended a group, that I'd immediately apologise! I'm not known for my ability to admit when I'm wrong 😂 I do know that I would never do such a thing though 😁

I guess when we know a word is wrong we find it hard to believe everyone doesn't know.

I am offended she tried to drag Ireland into it. I am a very proud Irish person and don't want people thinking we are ignorant!!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
cockerpoo is weird timing don’t you think ?!? 🤔
I’m just properly catching up on the day - I can’t beleive a few weeks ago she said “my other half went down to London” and today said “I live in London”.

The reasons she gave for leaving were curious she said she’s taking it off the app about proving who the real Jenny woman is?
I also had a look and Lisa hasn’t come back online since early this evening.

B

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Coeys friend some guy Dean was in English Angie’s box in floods of tears because of Canadian Angie,
Prior to him coming in Angie had been saying how awful Canadian Angie is. This guy came in crying I think he was expecting delusive to give him moral support. He was almost incapable of speech he was crying that much. But Angie suddenly didn’t care. Saying how actually just ignore it don’t worry it’ll be fine etc. i think he was shocked. She’s so callous, his drama didn’t serve her Angie beef any purpose it was fascinating to witness. O can’t quite explain it but it was like she was thinking “oh god no I’m not going there”.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What makes me sad is that the people that are gifting at this point in the game, are clearly vulnerable who have a longing for friendship. The ones who have no alternative but to sit on the app for the majority of their day, ears pricked, desperate to hear that mention from their beloved ‘creator’. It’s manipulation through and through and will continue on until the app no longer exists. The ‘creators’ know this but have become immune to consideration for those who are lacking social input.
Ohhhhh..This is such an insightful point. The”crestors” have become immune to the feeling of receiving money from a stranger. They are not touched or moved in any way. I’d never considered that point before. The viewers are just numbers and badges and jpegs, it’s such an established model now several years in, people expect to join the app and receive money. “Having smoke” means you know there are generous/desperate fans willing to part with cash. Sad

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Same here. I use the word t a lot but in an nice way if that makes sense. For example a phrase we say a lot up here in northern Ireland is "go on ya t ye". This is often used when someone has done something you see as endearing or funny

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Yeh, I'm not sure how I'd react to be honest. I hope if I ever did something that I thought was innocent, but it offended a group, that I'd immediately apologise! I'm not known for my ability to admit when I'm wrong 😂 I do know that I would never do such a thing though 😁

I guess when we know a word is wrong we find it hard to believe everyone doesn't know.

I am offended she tried to drag Ireland into it. I am a very proud Irish person and don't want people thinking we are ignorant!!
That's why I immediately disown the fs who are Irish that go into boxes and shame the s out of us!! We ain't those fs 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.