Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
I've never seen her mentioned here but thought I'd ask as I enjoy her lives and I've seen her in fyp lives comments.
There's not anything bad about Hayley Comet? I miss a lot on the app and don't like supporting bad creators

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I've never seen her mentioned here but thought I'd ask as I enjoy her lives and I've seen her in fyp lives comments.
There's not anything bad about Hayley Comet? I miss a lot on the app and don't like supporting bad creators
I used to like her but she does go down the conspiracy path quite a lot and she posted a lot of crap about harry and Meghan so I stopped watching her

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Corie doesn’t like his character in today’s news 😔 Oh well, don’t joke about drink driving. As an aside, I think his character is cute, they’re just a larger lad 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_4712.jpeg

IMG_4725.jpeg

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
I used to like her but she does go down the conspiracy path quite a lot and she posted a lot of crap about harry and Meghan so I stopped watching her
Thank you - was just trying to make sure I hadn't missed something big like doxxing someone. I'm still learning who some of the side characters nicknames are on here 😅
I wasn't a big fan of the Meghan and Harry stuff either

Reactions: Pickle
Status
Not open for further replies.