Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
I’m sick of ‘Mrs Cali Pack’ telling everyone she has learning difficulties because she has ADHD. It’s not a learning disability.

Also her partner came in the box and made a slur towards disabled people. Then Sam in the box said these slurs don’t exist in Canada so stop overreacting.

Mrs Cali is a fing knob.
She reminds me of Irish Kelly a bit

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I’m sick of ‘Mrs Cali Pack’ telling everyone she has learning difficulties because she has ADHD. It’s not a learning disability.

Also her partner came in the box and made a slur towards disabled people. Then Sam in the box said these slurs don’t exist in Canada so stop overreacting.

Mrs Cali is a fing knob.
Oh she’s very angry isn’t she? I was napping listening to Angie either yesterday or Saturday only to woken to her scream down my ear through my AirPod. I nearly 💩 myself!

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
She reminds me of Irish Kelly a bit
YES SHE DOES.

She creates her entire personality about her mental illnesses, and I can’t tolerate it. We don’t need you to tell us you have ADHD 68 times per live. We get it. Lots of us have it too, but you probably don’t even realise because we don’t mention it in every bloody conversation.

She’s so damn rude, and the fact her partner used a slur towards disabled people, and it just slid right off his tongue and you know he uses it frequently, when she talks about her own so much is just tickling me a little weird.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I have been wondering what is he hiding. I had a theory but I won't just put it here.
1000000656.png

Status
Not open for further replies.