Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Reds in bed by 7, who will come to j's rescue
I can never get over that
Tired Out Of Energy GIF by sendwishonline.com

Reactions: Ferritface
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I've been trying to find some `positive` stuff on Tiktok , trying to find a balance with all the chaos , anyone ever seen the guys on `youropencircle` ? They're a blind couple who just sing , but they're so uplifting , I've watched some of their lives for half hour or so , just genuine down to earth people who may struggle a little in life but don't let it stop them having fun , his voice though is amazing - this is giving more more goosebumps than the original does

I'm not saying I'm back, I'm just reading and catching up but they might seem nice but they are some of Diadros biggest supporters. They've been told. The people who run their account have been told and their excuse is they can't see it. Sorry to burst your bubble Nolan 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm not saying I'm back, I'm just reading and catching up but they might seem nice but they are some of Diadros biggest supporters. They've been told. The people who run their account have been told and their excuse is they can't see it. Sorry to burst your bubble Nolan 😭
I'm heartbroken over them , but I'm not heartbroken that I've had an interaction with Judas today :love:

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I have suggested you to be painted on a set of Cc custom nails but you’ll need to agree and send your cc photo 🥰 kassie Payne

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
OMG I strayed into Elphabas live. She's busy reassuring her underage
gifters that Putin will never "push the button" because when he sat across " an enormous big table from Chin Ton Hung" (Elphabas pronunciation!) I'm assuming she means Kim Jong Un, he wore a mask because he's too scared to catch covid so he's too scared to push that button. Phew, I feel so reassured!
Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
OMG I strayed into Elphabas live. She's busy reassuring her underage
gifters that Putin will never "push the button" because when he sat across " an enormous big table from Chin Ton Hung" (Elphabas pronunciation!) I'm assuming she means Kim Jong Un, he wore a mask because he's too scared to catch covid so he's too scared to push that button. Phew, I feel so reassured!
Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

Status
Not open for further replies.