Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Let's hope j isn't scooting about the cc pages this evening
Let's hope she is 😂
Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Why is J trying to show she’s mother of the year now CA said she would dox her house n kids 😂 she don’t give a s when she’s on her phone as soon as school run is done. Obviously CA is hurt from the baby situation so she’s hit back. This will give red a fyp tomorrow even if it doesn’t show on any fyp lol
She is on this app most of the day and night

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Imagine looking out your bedroom window and this is your view
IMG_4546.png
Luci if your reading in here bypass my pat butcher comment, you could never compare to our @Patricia.
You look like big Mo Harris you t and your music is s 🖕🏽
Your never gonna make it in the music industry cos you side with racists, homophobes and transphobes 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

Mar 2, 2024
I'm not saying I'm back, I'm just reading and catching up but they might seem nice but they are some of Diadros biggest supporters. They've been told. The people who run their account have been told and their excuse is they can't see it. Sorry to burst your bubble Nolan 😭
Just admit you can’t stay away from me 😘🤎

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm not saying I'm back, I'm just reading and catching up but they might seem nice but they are some of Diadros biggest supporters. They've been told. The people who run their account have been told and their excuse is they can't see it. Sorry to burst your bubble Nolan 😭
Just dropping this here, lovely to see you - hope you're doing well
1000000680.jpg

May 8, 2024
Bridgerton
They know all about Diadros crimes and they chose to stick by him because he gifts them, he helped them get live pro. Anyone who stands by a man like that is just as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.