Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
He didn’t inherit it, he designed something, set up a business and sold it on, making over a million and gets royalties. He was on about setting up something else as he’s bored (all said when RhysCo interviewed them)

I do agree, what an existence to sit on TikTok as much as they do, and have the money to really live life, travel etc
I watched the interview today on YouTube and yeah they’re so boring. Why gift on tt when tt get more money than the person? I give people through PayPal then they get all the money. I’d be travelling the world if money was no object

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Alex you chesty, snorty, opinionated wanker, I’d rather be “irrelevant” than run round TikTok trying to be the man! When all you are is a narcissist, bullying, wanna be player, that gets their rocks off behind a green screen. Off you do to you basement, play with your wee Willy winky you beast.
Check This Out Cookie Monster GIF by Sesame Street

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
Alex thinks we’re irrelevant 🤣🤣
When did Alex leave the drama? Was it after he played a song calling EQ a beast this morning. Theres no rules that state to be on comment cafe you must be creating content, or on TikTok for that matter. He doesn't create content and people still watch him.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
When did Alex leave the drama? Was it after he played a song calling EQ a beast this morning. Theres no rules that state to be on comment cafe you must be creating content, or on TikTok for that matter. He doesn't create content and people still watch him.
He only does mummy’s drama now ! He ditched the menopause mafia and trampled over them on the way out !

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Alex stop lying I bet there’s a few of us in here with real accounts that you be running them likes up on our videos 😭🤣
I mind when I first came into TikTok and hadn’t really figured out which creator I wanted to warch. I came across angie and being the first time I was ever in her live Alex had requested to add me as a friend😬

Status
Not open for further replies.