Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Angie do off, your doctor did not and I quote “say that you apparently have sickle cell” ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️
Actually and I really hate to say this. She could be telling the truth. I suffer from a pretty bad form of anemia. Like I have a transfusion a year, two or more if I’m fing about with my meds ( I resent being ill and having to rely on tablets ) So when I was going through testing they screened me for sickle cell as my grandparents parents were adopted with Romany In their history that was known. So to be safe I was screened.

Sorry to be a t but she could may be be telling the truth. So that’s once this year so far

Reactions: SweetButSour
Feb 28, 2024
USA
It’s ok he follows my main and my backup account, he’s even liked a few of my videos the thirsty bastard 😭 I just leave him to it tho, I hardly check my notifications anymore, I just go to the videos and reply to comments 🤣😂
His little mushroom tingles whenever he scrolls through videos/fyp🫥. Itrust me, the fungible f didn’t got a follow back🤮, I’m the same ha! Although I may be a bit slow or non existent at replying to comments🫣

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Actually and I really hate to say this. She could be telling the truth. I suffer from a pretty bad form of anemia. Like I have a transfusion a year, two or more if I’m fing about with my meds ( I resent being ill and having to rely on tablets ) So when I was going through testing they screened me for sickle cell as my grandparents parents were adopted with Romany In their history that was known. So to be safe I was screened.

Sorry to be a t but she could may be be telling the truth. So that’s once this year so far
Also just to add to this it’s extremely rare that it happens. Extremely rare

Reactions: SweetButSour
Mar 2, 2024
Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin
His little mushroom tingles whenever she scrolls through videos/fyp🫥. Itrust me, the fungible f didn’t got a follow back🤮, I’m the same ha! Although I may be a bit slow or non existent at replying to comments🫣

• Haha
Reactions: SheilaMilkshake

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I've been trying to find some `positive` stuff on Tiktok , trying to find a balance with all the chaos , anyone ever seen the guys on `youropencircle` ? They're a blind couple who just sing , but they're so uplifting , I've watched some of their lives for half hour or so , just genuine down to earth people who may struggle a little in life but don't let it stop them having fun , his voice though is amazing - this is giving more more goosebumps than the original does

I dunno if anyone has already said this before me, I'm reading in the past. They are a lovely couple, great singers but diadro supporters! They are fully aware of everything about him but choose to ignore it. Imo, sorry to say, money over morals.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I'm not saying I'm back, I'm just reading and catching up but they might seem nice but they are some of Diadros biggest supporters. They've been told. The people who run their account have been told and their excuse is they can't see it. Sorry to burst your bubble Nolan 😭
Ok I've just seen this reply to something I've just replied the same ish thing to 😆. They claim they just want to bring joy to the box battles but clearly its the big bucks enticing them. Its a shame but ......

Status
Not open for further replies.