Morning all.

Also has anyone else seen this šŸ‘€

IMG_7393.png

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Morning all.

Also has anyone else seen this šŸ‘€

IMG_7393.png
44 women? Nah not believing that what did he do? Send a x or heart at the end of message?
I canā€™t stand Alex and how he treats others but posts like this really piss me off. Instead of trying to blackmail someone just post actual evidence or even better take it to the police! This is just as bad as those hunting groups.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Also I fell asleep early hours of this morning and somehow ended up sleeping on my phone. I woke up and checked it and was in some random persons live requesting the box. I got out of there so fast šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Haha I hate it when that happens. The worst for me is when it scrolls into a battle and the vibration is so loud I s myself! I wish you can turn it off!

44 women? Nah not believing that what did he do? Send a x or heart at the end of message?
I canā€™t stand Alex and how he treats others but posts like this really piss me off. Instead of trying to blackmail someone just post actual evidence or even better take it to the police! This is just as bad as those hunting groups.
A few people have said over 40 have come forward. Michelle said 8 at the start of it all, Iā€™d like to see what she says about it, even though I donā€™t trust her

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
I need you all to do me a favour and keep bumping this post so that Miss Dread or J reads it.
It may trigger some people so apologies in advance.

Miss Red,.. Does Mama kaz know what you've been saying about her? Baring in mind she has had your back and fought your corner so passionately.
Why have you told a lot of people that MK has a loaded gun in her house because papa Dean has an obsession to kill her ? I'm sure Mama kaz can confirm she confided in you and you chose to share it with a lot of people. - who needs enemies when you have friends like YOU.
There's plenty more to come out and I'm going to take pride in telling EQ what you've said about her. (Which is pretty sick) Oh.. and lets not forget what you've also said about Dg. Mull that over Miss Red I would love to hear what excuse you're going to come out with now.

Edit - The things you've shared about EQ are so shocking that I feel it would be wrong of me to post it on here. Mainly because its her trauma and no one else's. Miss Red, You are absolutely vile!!
Bumpity Bump!!

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
I need you all to do me a favour and keep bumping this post so that Miss Dread or J reads it.
It may trigger some people so apologies in advance.

Miss Red,.. Does Mama kaz know what you've been saying about her? Baring in mind she has had your back and fought your corner so passionately.
Why have you told a lot of people that MK has a loaded gun in her house because papa Dean has an obsession to kill her ? I'm sure Mama kaz can confirm she confided in you and you chose to share it with a lot of people. - who needs enemies when you have friends like YOU.
There's plenty more to come out and I'm going to take pride in telling EQ what you've said about her. (Which is pretty sick) Oh.. and lets not forget what you've also said about Dg. Mull that over Miss Red I would love to hear what excuse you're going to come out with now.

Edit - The things you've shared about EQ are so shocking that I feel it would be wrong of me to post it on here. Mainly because its her trauma and no one else's. Miss Red, You are absolutely vile!!
Bump

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
i think Iā€™ve cured myself of tintok. Iā€™ve barely watched it and I donā€™t even want to. Just caught karma kas having various drunk women come in which was funny. Bored in 5 mins.

Imagine if he has bumholes for eyeballs. Or something more realistic but equally awful. I also donā€™t like his hair. He said he ā€œcouldnā€™t answerā€ if he was singleā€¦ thatā€™s such a mad response

Also I skim read this evening and I agree with some of the sentiment - heā€™s not an angel sent from heaven. The fact he wants to do a daily show on TikTok means heā€™s deffo not the man of my dreams. However do I hope he rips them all to shreds yes I do.
It's the whole FYP bollocks, it's a s gimmick. It's not really FYP, it's just a group of creators chatting various degrees of s about each other.

Box battles are obscene, FYP is done, big creators aren't equipped to do a different format. Gossipy drama is there thing.

Kaz is just doing the same s but he's a bit more articulate.

What it shows, with him and Remi, there's a big draw for intelligent "lighter" content on lives.

Tik tok is screaming out for a one/two hour, mixed formatted, live.

2 hours mixture of discussion, comedy, music, interview, you know the type of thing. Television formats work for a reason. Short 10 - 15 minute slots, transition content, limited use of open boxes...blah de blah

I get most enjoyment from tik tok when I read here. It gives it dimensions.
space physics GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.