Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Can you not change the privacy of the videos rather than deactivate? See how that goes
Actually good point. Iā€™ve privated the account while I private the videos and put appeal in. It was the CLA and Taurian video that got violated this time, so someone has definitely just gone and reported every single video šŸ¤£

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I hope that every single dig I made towards Pearl was audible and clear. Itā€™s so hard to get a word in in lives with boxes. Sheā€™s never going to change and I donā€™t care what anyone says. I donā€™t know how someone can have the audacity to sit in a box where the comments arenā€™t even being nasty, just asking genuine questions about her behaviour and she just ignores them.

I genuinely hope she does go and watch my video, though. Tbh a lot of people from that live could do with going and seeking some heavy education.
Iā€™m sorry I missed it, have you got a recording?
I had to come away after the screaming and I thought they kicked SS out

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I hope that every single dig I made towards Pearl was audible and clear. Itā€™s so hard to get a word in in lives with boxes. Sheā€™s never going to change and I donā€™t care what anyone says. I donā€™t know how someone can have the audacity to sit in a box where the comments arenā€™t even being nasty, just asking genuine questions about her behaviour and she just ignores them.

I genuinely hope she does go and watch my video, though. Tbh a lot of people from that live could do with going and seeking some heavy education.
I have to say; i never saw the part where you went at pearl. I joined later on and saw you in a box with her and wondered when things were all sound with her. I will never be cool or good with a racist so was very confused.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I have to say; i never saw the part where you went at pearl. I joined later on and saw you in a box with her and wondered when things were all sound with her. I will never be cool or good with a racist so was very confused.
Oh absolutely not. The only time I spoke when she was in the box was to say something about her being problematic

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
That's a relief. Apologies for it. Like i said i join very late so was very confused. It's why i thought i would address direct with you instead of making an assumptionšŸ˜Ž ā¤ļø.
ā¤ļøā¤ļø

No I genuinely just sat there to interject with comments like ā€˜maybe pearl is still friends with clair Duffy because theyā€™re both racistsā€™ and told her when she goes to bed to listen to some anti racist mantras. Once she pissed off there was a discussion about transphobia that I do hope she was still there listening to.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Whoā€™s that Jackster in Karma Kas ! Heā€™s going at @MrsDoubtfire ! I asked if he was being nice and they asked if I was backup !! GET THEM
Never heard of them šŸ˜® What did they say šŸ‘€

Edit: oh wait, was this the dude who asked me if I was a vulnerable gifter and when I replied no - he questioned my level 13 badge šŸ˜† I said it was spent responsibly (itā€™s really not that much)!

Did he say anything else luv?

Last edited:

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516_005947_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516_005947_TikTok.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 71
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
ā¤ļøā¤ļø

No I genuinely just sat there to interject with comments like ā€˜maybe pearl is still friends with clair Duffy because theyā€™re both racistsā€™ and told her when she goes to bed to listen to some anti racist mantras. Once she pissed off there was a discussion about transphobia that I do hope she was still there listening to.
I was there/heard the discussion about transphobia (but not the Pearl stuff) - that wasn't the best imo, a lot of what was said in relation to trans people and the LGBTQ+ on the whole was very close minded, ignorant and bigoted. I don't agree that because someone comes from a different time they can use the excuse that they didn't know/weren't aware of terms and such because people can educate themselves (As said by the person in the boxes - can not remember his name.)
I also don't believe having certain genitalia means you are any less of a woman if you are transgender mtf as I likewise do not believe having certain genitalia makes a ftm transgender person any less of a man.

My (personal opinion) is that everyone's gender (no matter what it is) should be dependant on them and only them with it being no one else's business. If a person says they would like to be referred to by a certain pronoun that should be respected as well (that was also an issue raised in the boxes.)

Also I think (my opinion again) personal identity is crucial to who we are as individuals - it doesn't have to be your whole being but gender/sexuality should be something that is never hidden away - if it's hidden away what was the point in fighting for rights? Of course not everyone wants to shout about gender/sexuality and that is their right but for those that wish to identify ways of identifying should be present and those ways of identifying are often flags.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I was there/heard the discussion about transphobia (but not the Pearl stuff) - that wasn't the best imo, a lot of what was said in relation to trans people and the LGBTQ+ on the whole was very close minded, ignorant and bigoted. I don't agree that because someone comes from a different time they can use the excuse that they didn't know/weren't aware of terms and such because people can educate themselves (As said by the person in the boxes - can not remember his name.)
I also don't believe having certain genitalia means you are any less of a woman if you are transgender mtf as I likewise do not believe having certain genitalia makes a ftm transgender person any less of a man.

My (personal opinion) is that everyone's gender (no matter what it is) should be dependant on them and only them with it being no one else's business. If a person says they would like to be referred to by a certain pronoun that should be respected as well (that was also an issue raised in the boxes.)

Also I think (my opinion again) personal identity is crucial to who we are as individuals - it doesn't have to be your whole being but gender/sexuality should be something that is never hidden away - if it's hidden away what was the point in fighting for rights? Of course not everyone wants to shout about gender/sexuality and that is their right but for those that wish to identify ways of identifying should be present and those ways of identifying are often flags.
Literally none of what you said is applicable to me other than flags, because I donā€™t like flags. Nothing to do with any sectors of the LGBTQ community. Personal opinion. Are you implying that I am close minded? Your comment is hard to distinguish.

Edit. Because everything you said is exactly what I was arguing on behalf of but then you made the flag comment so youā€™ve confused me.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Literally none of what you said is applicable to me other than flags, because I donā€™t like flags. Nothing to do with any sectors of the LGBTQ community. Personal opinion. Are you implying that I am close minded? Your comment is hard to distinguish.
I made reference to who said what in parts (don't remember the man's name who said about being from a different time as an excuse but you'll see I mentioned him.)
I didn't imply that you were close minded (I would have said that outright if that was what I meant) I said a lot of what was said in relation to trans people was close minded (I referenced what was close minded - the comments about pronouns made by people, the comments about body parts made by people, etc. I didn't say you said those.)

Yes, perhaps I should have been very specific there at the end. We are of different views in regards to the flags, as I said the LGBTQ+ community fought for rights and this means they should be able to express and identify themselves and that is often done with flags (especially at things such as Pride.)

Medusa

I need you all to do me a favour and keep bumping this post so that Miss Dread or J reads it.
It may trigger some people so apologies in advance.

Miss Red,.. Does Mama kaz know what you've been saying about her? Baring in mind she has had your back and fought your corner so passionately.
Why have you told a lot of people that MK has a loaded gun in her house because papa Dean has an obsession to kill her ? I'm sure Mama kaz can confirm she confided in you and you chose to share it with a lot of people. - who needs enemies when you have friends like YOU.
There's plenty more to come out and I'm going to take pride in telling EQ what you've said about her. (Which is pretty sick) Oh.. and lets not forget what you've also said about Dg. Mull that over Miss Red I would love to hear what excuse you're going to come out with now.

Edit - The things you've shared about EQ are so shocking that I feel it would be wrong of me to post it on here. Mainly because its her trauma and no one else's. Miss Red, You are absolutely vile!!

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
i think Iā€™ve cured myself of tintok. Iā€™ve barely watched it and I donā€™t even want to. Just caught karma kas having various drunk women come in which was funny. Bored in 5 mins.

Imagine if he has bumholes for eyeballs. Or something more realistic but equally awful. I also donā€™t like his hair. He said he ā€œcouldnā€™t answerā€ if he was singleā€¦ thatā€™s such a mad response

Also I skim read this evening and I agree with some of the sentiment - heā€™s not an angel sent from heaven. The fact he wants to do a daily show on TikTok means heā€™s deffo not the man of my dreams. However do I hope he rips them all to shreds yes I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.