Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Happy Good Morning GIF by Demic

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I need you all to do me a favour and keep bumping this post so that Miss Dread or J reads it.
It may trigger some people so apologies in advance.

Miss Red,.. Does Mama kaz know what you've been saying about her? Baring in mind she has had your back and fought your corner so passionately.
Why have you told a lot of people that MK has a loaded gun in her house because papa Dean has an obsession to kill her ? I'm sure Mama kaz can confirm she confided in you and you chose to share it with a lot of people. - who needs enemies when you have friends like YOU.
There's plenty more to come out and I'm going to take pride in telling EQ what you've said about her. (Which is pretty sick) Oh.. and lets not forget what you've also said about Dg. Mull that over Miss Red I would love to hear what excuse you're going to come out with now.

Edit - The things you've shared about EQ are so shocking that I feel it would be wrong of me to post it on here. Mainly because its her trauma and no one else's. Miss Red, You are absolutely vile!!
do me. She an absolute t of a woman. Sick of people passing her off as a bit of a "gossip". She's using information to do over people, that's not gossip.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Morning guys

I don’t think I believe either that 40+ women have come forward. We all know the people Alex hangs with are a vocal bunch, and it seems odd that so many have come forward in private but nobody has spoke on it on lives etc? Also what this person is doing is absolutely blackmail. I don’t like Alex, but this ain’t it.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I need you all to do me a favour and keep bumping this post so that Miss Dread or J reads it.

Miss Red,.. Does Mama kaz know what you've been saying about her? Baring in mind she has had your back and fought your corner so passionately.
Why have you told a lot of people that MK has a loaded gun in her house because papa Dean has an obsession to kill her ? I'm sure Mama kaz can confirm she confided in you and you chose to share it with a lot of people. - who needs enemies when you have friends like YOU.
There's plenty more to come out and I'm going to take pride in telling EQ what you've said about her. (Which is pretty sick) Oh.. and lets not forget what you've also said about Dg. Mull that over Miss Red I would love to hear what excuse you're going to come out with now.

Edit - The things you've shared about EQ are so shocking that I feel it would be wrong of me to post it on here. Mainly because its her trauma and no one else's. Miss Red, You are absolutely vile!!

She's will deny it all and put it down to a witch hunt. Red is like the teflon don these days, nothing sticks. The disgusting individual always finds a way around it all.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
It's the whole FYP bollocks, it's a s gimmick. It's not really FYP, it's just a group of creators chatting various degrees of s about each other.

Box battles are obscene, FYP is done, big creators aren't equipped to do a different format. Gossipy drama is there thing.

Kaz is just doing the same s but he's a bit more articulate.

What it shows, with him and Remi, there's a big draw for intelligent "lighter" content on lives.

Tik tok is screaming out for a one/two hour, mixed formatted, live.

2 hours mixture of discussion, comedy, music, interview, you know the type of thing. Television formats work for a reason. Short 10 - 15 minute slots, transition content, limited use of open boxes...blah de blah

I get most enjoyment from tik tok when I read here. It gives it dimensions.
space physics GIF
And on cue Dickor pops up to prove the point. One of the biggest creators on the app is absolutely amazed someone can create structured content, using mainly free apps, that fing children can use. This s is like rocket science to them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20240516_085820_TikTok.jpg

May 8, 2024
Bridgerton
Iv no idea when Chris joined. But he has been a massive part of box battles and gifted over one million coins one night in a box battle and has been hinting that people are taking advantage of him.

Hopefully people will believe it if he goes to jail for his pending cases. The fact he was remanded for a week regarding the newest charges gives his victims some hope.
Honestly that community are absolute scumbags. If Jimmy Saville himself was in those boxes they would be gifting him…..

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town

Reactions: Medusa
Status
Not open for further replies.