Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She's a "not bothered whilst leaking bothered rage" type. She won't like the blocking, oh no no no, not at all.

Tik toks algorithm will love it though
doctor who dancing GIF by Cheezburger
Dance Party Dancing GIF

• Haha
Reactions: deadwood

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm going to go on a bit of a rant and vent. Makes me laugh how these people are so worried about who we are instead of reflecting on the actions and behaviours presented. Not everyone who wants to "do good" wants to be known popularity wise for it. I personally don't need people to know what I look like to have a good moral compass in calling s out. People actually like to do things behind the screen and off the app, that is the correct approach. If people's minds jump straight to how we are abusers or pedalos that reflects purely down to their corrupted mind in how they have been exposed either through personal experiences or associations. They clearly need to take a step back and recalibrate their morals and view people as individuals instead of collectively as different groups. Now in regards to this incident with Alex, i dont like him, think hes a dick but the post is wrong. Regardless of how many victims this should be instantly a police matter instead of blackmailing someone who has no backbone off the app, especially if individual women are vulnerable victims they will fall under the Safeguarding Adults Act and the Disability Act. Obviously this is my opinion from a Criminology stand point but needed to vent this out. I don't want people making a joke of the legal system and creating stereotypes and implementing boundaries of care for false and misleading information. But if it is true i am so sorry for them and i hope they are all ok

Medusa

She's will deny it all and put it down to a witch hunt. Red is like the teflon don these days, nothing sticks. The disgusting individual always finds a way around it all.
she can't deny it, Mama k only confided in her and she's told everyone else. (No one else would know unless Red told them) I can't see EQ opening up to many people on tiktok, There's not much she can deny apart from the Dg thing, which she could try and use the excuse that it was a 'joke' although If I was him I wouldn't find it funny.

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why don't these people just go on a fing diet
I don’t like these people end off but I am going to reply to you with no hate
I have had it done as you are all aware, I have been on many diets etc have so many medical problems house bound for over a year, it wasn’t an easy decision for me to make but it was the choice of living or not, easy for people to say fing diet, but not everyone is the same.
I didn’t beg for money, giving it the sob story.
It bugs the s out of me when people say diet, it is not that easy.
It is a massive lifestyle change and mental change I have gone through and still going through.
So please think about how you put it “just go on a fing diet”
As I have stated no hate what so ever x

EDITED also I am off 3 sets of medication in which I am saving the NHS that is within 4 weeks of the surgery

Last edited:

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t like these people end off but I am going to reply to you with no hate
I have had it done as you are all aware, I have been on many diets etc have so many medical problems house bound for over a year, it wasn’t an easy decision for me to make but it was the choice of living or not, easy for people to say fing diet, but not everyone is the same.
I didn’t beg for money, giving it the sob story.
It bugs the s out of me when people say diet, it is not that easy.
It is a massive lifestyle change and mental change I have gone through and still going through.
So please think about how you put it “just go on a fing diet”
As I have stated no hate what so ever x
I don't think a lot of people realise that it's not just as easy to diet , I was housebound for months and even on a really restricted diet I piled it on , if it wasn't for work and the dog walking I'd pile it on , sometimes it's not just an easy process as some think , however the likes of Zac needing it seems odd, he's hardly of a big size or housebound x

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Luci said not everyone has to like picssso Mozart and Adele but look how successful they sre

She was trying to police opinions and say he wasn’t constructive. She then said she had to go to therapy now. The tone she said it was like it’s karma k fault she has to go
This is correct luci people certainly do have their own music 🎶 taste.
However not everyone likes s music. It’s just as simple as that.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I don't think a lot of people realise that it's not just as easy to diet , I was housebound for months and even on a really restricted diet I piled it on , if it wasn't for work and the dog walking I'd pile it on , sometimes it's not just an easy process as some think , however the likes of Zac needing it seems odd, he's hardly of a big size or housebound x
Same, I had a spinal Injury in 2022 and have struggled with weight since

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Well @deadwood is never in here when Karma kas is on…………. Just saying

i think I’ve cured myself of tintok. I’ve barely watched it and I don’t even want to. Just caught karma kas having various drunk women come in which was funny. Bored in 5 mins.

Imagine if he has bumholes for eyeballs. Or something more realistic but equally awful. I also don’t like his hair. He said he “couldn’t answer” if he was single… that’s such a mad response

Also I skim read this evening and I agree with some of the sentiment - he’s not an angel sent from heaven. The fact he wants to do a daily show on TikTok means he’s deffo not the man of my dreams. However do I hope he rips them all to shreds yes I do.
I'd mentioned toupee last night and he was like a hawk 'TOUPEE?', I was referring to the chinchilla on Bitty Baldings head

• Haha
Reactions: ToothlessHag
Status
Not open for further replies.