Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So EQ - this isn’t me sympathising I’m just thinking Aloud to see if anyone can help me rationalise:

because what she says is SO awful my brain can’t compute it, like it’s so evil it’s ridiculous? It’s almost like she loses temporary control of her brain and plucks the WORST thing you could think of to hurt someone. It seems to go from zero to 100, and on occasion later she will apologise. It’s so bad it feels like it must be a psychological defect, like temporary paranoia schizophreni lol. Also as she’s not “thick” like CLA or anyone, I find it even stranger. I don’t feel like “being evil” cuts it somehow. What on EARTH goes on in her mind??

know no one in real life that says stuff like that so I don’t have a point of reference to this behaviour.

Does anyone know what I mean - I struggle to even compute this?
Kind of but Iv never heard her say sorry for anything not even occasionally 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
IMG_7410.jpeg
IMG_7411.jpeg

And people gift this utter Postman Pat t?

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
So EQ - this isn’t me sympathising I’m just thinking Aloud to see if anyone can help me rationalise:

because what she says is SO awful my brain can’t compute it, like it’s so evil it’s ridiculous? It’s almost like she loses temporary control of her brain and plucks the WORST thing you could think of to hurt someone. It seems to go from zero to 100, and on occasion later she will apologise. It’s so bad it feels like it must be a psychological defect, like temporary paranoia schizophreni lol. Also as she’s not “thick” like CLA or anyone, I find it even stranger. I don’t feel like “being evil” cuts it somehow. What on EARTH goes on in her mind??

know no one in real life that says stuff like that so I don’t have a point of reference to this behaviour.

I agree 100 percent. What baffles me is when people justify her behavior by saying it's an act, or at least she is honest. For me, you can't call out others while making excuses for her. People seem to skip over the fact that she admitted to hanging with the 14-year-old but said it was ok because she had the parent's permission.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I agree 100 percent. What baffles me is when people justify her behavior by saying it's an act, or at least she is honest. For me, you can't call out others while making excuses for her. People seem to skip over the fact that she admitted to hanging with the 14-year-old but said it was ok because she had the parent's permission.
That’s not exactly what I meant - I mean I can’t understand why she says it all, where it comes from? Like it is so terrible I just don’t even know what on earth it is.its so bad it seems to be a mental deficit?

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Out of respect, and because it's a sensitive subject, I'll use Miss Reds and EQs' real names...

Chelsea had told Donna in confidence that when she was a young child, her mother had taken her for a walk down to the river, and Chelsea's mum had tried to drown her in the river, no one else knew apart from Donna and Chelsea trusted her enough to speak about her trauma only for Donna to then tell everyone in her circle. Now i can see why Chelsea was so upset when Donna said, "She chooses DG." This is what Miss Red is truly like. She doesn't care about anyone's feelings, and she'll use whatever she can if it means it hurts you. I just hope other people haven't confided in her. - I don't really know what else to say other than - MISS RED YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE, VILE, PIECE OF s.
If no one can see the woman is seriously twisted then more fool you. You will get burnt.

I could be wrong but I feel like I remember Chelsea openly talking about this situation with her mother and a river on a live once.
Yes I'm getting this vibe too

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I’ve heard both boring story Corey and Evil queen say horrific things about each other and others on the app. So it would be ironic for either to be affected by what’s said. It’s like a competition of who can say the most vile unimaginable things only someone that is severely mentally unstable would say, they actually think that s and then blurt it out.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Forgive me because I am not listening consistently and I don’t know everything that was said but I just heard what frenchys said and how his transphobia was echoed with claps in angies chat. That live is full of wrongens.
EQ said Corie was an unwanted child because he grew up being fosterd. She said his adoptive Dad was a nonce who fiddled with kids.

Others like Dickor now throwing transphobic s back at her.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yup people think it was entirely shut down. It wasn't Chester's accusations were shut down. To most people Chelsey having a personal friendship with a child was new news.

Even if it was for gaming, I game. On the rare occasion a child ends up on my team mostly nobody chats until the mission is done and if they do it's only about strategies.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere

So I have known people in rl who have said/do say things that are intentionally evil/hurtful/vile to hurt others/get a reaction/fire back.

I won't pretend to know why someone (like EQ) would immediately throw hurtful comments at others as a go-to, however I think it might be a defence tactic potentially.

(Not justifying or defending EQ)

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
That’s not exactly what I meant - I mean I can’t understand why she says it all, where it comes from? Like it is so terrible I just don’t even know what on earth it is.its so bad it seems to be a mental deficit?
Ah gotcha, I feel we can't understand it because it's not a part of our nature. I think it's a trait of a true narcissist. They go for what hurts the most damn the consequences. They want that instant gratification of hurting a person. I only know this because I was married to the poster boy of narcissism. There wasn't any low he wouldn't go to just to see tears and get a reaction. When it was done to him all hell would break loose and he would become irrational. That's what I see in her.

Status
Not open for further replies.