Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She doesn't find it funny 😂 Apperently there is a stigma around thrush? Never in my life have I ever heard anyone being too embarrassed to go the chemist and get cream for thrush. It's not an STI. Personally, I find natural youghurt works just as well if not better than canesten 🤣🤣🤣🤣
scratch itch GIF
Fat free natural yogurt is the best lol 😂

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Can’t stand boring Brett, I scrolled into Dave Doran’s on a massive rant about why people should gift The Hardys because he’s got to go back to work.

I think Darren’s massive gifter badge is the reason people stopped gifting, he was gifting it away!
they go on holidays, he was away a couple of weeks ago, the child goes to her nans, day care,and has over night carers plenty of opportunities to fit a job in

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
That’s not exactly what I meant - I mean I can’t understand why she says it all, where it comes from? Like it is so terrible I just don’t even know what on earth it is.its so bad it seems to be a mental deficit?
this isn't me excusing her, but I see reasons how/why she's developed this way. So Eq would've been seen as an effeminate male at first (i'm presuming), she would've been different from her early-age peers, but then later on she would've been treated as a gay boy in the 90s(00s?) section 28 was still in effect until relatively recently. She then, after experiencing that stigma, would've experienced transphobia in every arena of life from people. Add this to someone who was cruelly treated, both physically and emotionally, by their mother at a young age = EQ. The insults, the disgust, the vulgarity - she's been treated this way a long time and something in her just went 'Well you treat me as a disgusting, vulgar creature who acts subhuman so I'll give it to you'. I think it's the reason the specifically gay/mtf trans creators and people in general can be so quick, sharp, and cutting. They learned from everyone else.
(I'm not saying it's fine how she acts, but I can understand why/how it came to be)

May 8, 2024
Bridgerton
I'm going to go on a bit of a rant and vent. Makes me laugh how these people are so worried about who we are instead of reflecting on the actions and behaviours presented. Not everyone who wants to "do good" wants to be known popularity wise for it. I personally don't need people to know what I look like to have a good moral compass in calling s out. People actually like to do things behind the screen and off the app, that is the correct approach. If people's minds jump straight to how we are abusers or pedalos that reflects purely down to their corrupted mind in how they have been exposed either through personal experiences or associations. They clearly need to take a step back and recalibrate their morals and view people as individuals instead of collectively as different groups. Now in regards to this incident with Alex, i dont like him, think hes a dick but the post is wrong. Regardless of how many victims this should be instantly a police matter instead of blackmailing someone who has no backbone off the app, especially if individual women are vulnerable victims they will fall under the Safeguarding Adults Act and the Disability Act. Obviously this is my opinion from a Criminology stand point but needed to vent this out. I don't want people making a joke of the legal system and creating stereotypes and implementing boundaries of care for false and misleading information. But if it is true i am so sorry for them and i hope they are all ok
That Trudie account is Rebecca, she has been harassing my pal Illuminaughty all day from that account and her other 41,000 accounts…..so I don’t believe a word of it.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
She doesn't find it funny 😂 Apperently there is a stigma around thrush? Never in my life have I ever heard anyone being too embarrassed to go the chemist and get cream for thrush. It's not an STI. Personally, I find natural youghurt works just as well if not better than

Fat free natural yogurt is the best lol 😂
I think the b has blocked me! I can't see the comments now. I hate it when people answer then block so you can't come back at them! 😡😡😡
Mad Kicking And Screaming GIF by MOODMAN

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Mushroom Man will be live within the hour to announce his future plans for his platform 🤔

EDIT: he says he has a lot to get off of his chest and Orish has permission to block anyone she wants 🤣

Announce Season 2 GIF by Everything's Gonna Be Okay's Gonna Be Okay
Ooo he will be outting Felicity…… although he’s currently ranting about her right now

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
they go on holidays, he was away a couple of weeks ago, the child goes to her nans, day care,and has over night carers plenty of opportunities to fit a job in
Exactly know many parents who have very very poorly children and work and have morals and don’t beg while getting every benefit they can
Make memories not sit and beg and us your child x

Status
Not open for further replies.