Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
this isn't me excusing her, but I see reasons how/why she's developed this way. So Eq would've been seen as an effeminate male at first (i'm presuming), she would've been different from her early-age peers, but then later on she would've been treated as a gay boy in the 90s(00s?) section 28 was still in effect until relatively recently. She then, after experiencing that stigma, would've experienced transphobia in every arena of life from people. Add this to someone who was cruelly treated, both physically and emotionally, by their mother at a young age = EQ. The insults, the disgust, the vulgarity - she's been treated this way a long time and something in her just went 'Well you treat me as a disgusting, vulgar creature who acts subhuman so I'll give it to you'. I think it's the reason the specifically gay/mtf trans creators and people in general can be so quick, sharp, and cutting. They learned from everyone else.
(I'm not saying it's fine how she acts, but I can understand why/how it came to be)
She is vile and im not excusing her behaviour but at times u can see her vulnerability. Like when on that last holiday with dg u could see she felt uncomfortable around groups of "lads" she never met before. Must be awful too for her that some men even in 2024 can be arseholes who would be very disrespectful to her. Who knows what goes on in her head at night when she's switches the light off.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Can’t stand boring Brett, I scrolled into Dave Doran’s on a massive rant about why people should gift The Hardys because he’s got to go back to work.

I think Darren’s massive gifter badge is the reason people stopped gifting, he was gifting it away!
He's going for the weeklys with dave....I'm saying nothing...I have nothing nice to say

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
She is vile and im not excusing her behaviour but at times u can see her vulnerability. Like when on that last holiday with dg u could see she felt uncomfortable around groups of "lads" she never met before. Must be awful too for her that some men even in 2024 can be arseholes who would be very disrespectful to her. Who knows what goes on in her head at night when she's switches the light off.
I think you described her life spot on

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Damn it feels good to be a gangster 🎵

IMG_9455.jpeg
John Lennon after good Chinese buffet

Feb 29, 2024
What's going on with the hardys, has the gifting completely stopped?
I never agreeded with how they had their child live on TT for hrs at a time. Then they got engaged and had a few holidays and people where questioning where the money has come from. It's really sad situation but I wouldn't have my child on a live specially when she's had a fit.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
this isn't me excusing her, but I see reasons how/why she's developed this way. So Eq would've been seen as an effeminate male at first (i'm presuming), she would've been different from her early-age peers, but then later on she would've been treated as a gay boy in the 90s(00s?) section 28 was still in effect until relatively recently. She then, after experiencing that stigma, would've experienced transphobia in every arena of life from people. Add this to someone who was cruelly treated, both physically and emotionally, by their mother at a young age = EQ. The insults, the disgust, the vulgarity - she's been treated this way a long time and something in her just went 'Well you treat me as a disgusting, vulgar creature who acts subhuman so I'll give it to you'. I think it's the reason the specifically gay/mtf trans creators and people in general can be so quick, sharp, and cutting. They learned from everyone else.
(I'm not saying it's fine how she acts, but I can understand why/how it came to be)
I understand her,when your broken your broken

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I would have to do Alex because to the best of my knowledge he's not a nonce and hasn't pretended to be a nonce unlike the other 2 options. Marry cocker cause again maybe she's rich and i can take advantage of her, kill feisty because she's a nonce.
Cocker is going to get married a lot, but who is going to do fiesty? Our survey says:

Status
Not open for further replies.