Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @PPathole: Of course. And their signal jamming systems are also getting better.

@

@elonmusk

R to @ashleevance: DoD provided about 3% of the Falcon 1 development cost. Appreciated, certainly, but should be seen in context.

@

@elonmusk

R to @spideycyp_155: It has required a lot of our resources. Going into super lockdown mode slows down new development progress, as we have to resist attacks from a sophisticated adversary actively at war.

@

@elonmusk

R to @Brian_J_Berger: That dude is not just a “condition of anonymity” spineless coward, he’s also an ignorant fool. Starlink was directly requested by the Ukraine government, as it was the only thing that worked.

@

@elonmusk

The hell with it … even though Starlink is still losing money & other companies are getting billions of taxpayer $, we’ll just keep funding Ukraine govt for free

@

@elonmusk

R to @SawyerMerritt: Starship & next-gen Starlink satellites are key, but much risk lies ahead before those are working at scale

@

@elonmusk

R to @KimDotcom: Damned if you do, damned if you don’t, so … guess I’m just damned

@

@elonmusk

R to @KimDotcom: I’m trying my hardest to de-escalate this situation and obviously failing

@

@elonmusk

R to @FutureJurvetson: Definitely one of the strangest meetings I’ve ever experienced. @adeoressi was there too.

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: The comments in this thread are a conspiracy theorist’s wet dream

@

@elonmusk

Pitching my idea once again for a crossover of Das Boot & Boss Baby.

“Das Baby” – Hijinks on the high seas!