Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @Teslarati: Before DoD even came back with an answer, I told @FedorovMykhailo that SpaceX would not turn off Starlink even if DoD refused to provide funding

@

@elonmusk

R to @gunsnrosesgirl3: How exciting to be alive at the same time as the largest animal ever!

Wild that Blue whales are bigger than the biggest dinosaur.

@

@elonmusk

R to @SquawkCNBC: While it’s true that Kasparov is almost as good at playing chess as my iPhone, he is otherwise an idiot

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: And I don’t even own a house, let alone a “mansion”, you douche

@

@elonmusk

R to @spideycyp_155: I did as a child, but found it to be too simple to be useful in real life: a mere 8 by 8 grid, no fog of war, no technology tree, no random map or spawn position, only 2 players, both sides exact same pieces, etc.

Polytopia addresses these limitations.

@

@elonmusk

R to @ChananBos: Yeah, I’m back to spare bedroom /couch surfing at friend’s houses in Silicon Valley, which I did for about a decade.

Frankly, I like it this way, as I get to see my friends, who I love, more often.

@

@elonmusk

R to @MarcusHouse: That’s the plan, unless it is damaged in testing. What really matters is that ship & booster production line is spooling up. Also, each new ship & booster has incremental design improvements.