Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @Austen: What!? This is messed up. I’m no vegetarian, but I do want animals to have a happy life.

@

@elonmusk

R to @SquawkCNBC: In fairness, I must concede that Joel has a good point and I will endeavor to be more thoughtful in the future.

Comic book analogies are obviously imperfect, to say the least. Just because George Soros can bend metal using his mind doesn’t mean he’s Magneto!!

Anyway, my actual concern with Soros is that he has funded so many politicians & DAs who are soft even on violent crime, which has caused great damage to many cities imo.

Also, while I am very much in favor of expanding legal immigration, we must have some vetting of who comes in, so that we do not allow dangerous felons to prey upon innocent Americans.

@

@elonmusk

R to @krassenstein: I mostly agree with that statement, but talk is cheap – results are what matter.

Downtown SF & LA, for example, are *not* how we want civilization to end up. They are like a low energy version of Mad Max / Last of Us.

@

@elonmusk

R to @WholeMarsBlog: There are some jobs that can be done effectively at home, but it is super out of touch to suggest that most people should do so, given that it is impossible.

That’s why I likened it to “Let them eat cake”.

@

@elonmusk

R to @krassenstein: It should not be socially acceptable to call someone an [anything] supremacist, unless there is unequivocal evidence for such a claim

@

@SpaceX

RT by @elonmusk: Falcon 9 and Dragon vertical at 39A; targeting Sunday, May 21 at 5:37 p.m. ET for launch of Ax-2 → SpaceX

@

@elonmusk

R to @EvaFoxU: And I will review the audit personally.

If you drive a Tesla, you should be able to believe in it to your core.