Elon Musk

@

@farzyness

Twitter’s secret weapon is the normalization of discourse around taboo subjects. People have been craving this for a long time. If Twitter can build on this it’ll be the largest media company in the world, and it won’t be close.

@

@farzyness

An hour of Diablo IV later - I can confidently say that I’m concerned for my well being. Please send your thoughts and prayers as I try to survive this addiction.

@

@sriramk

R to @sriramk: (we have been uploading full videos to Twitter now - part of some of the new stuff from @elonmusk and team)

@

@sriramk

🎙️NEW EP: We are honored to be joined by Congressman @RoKhanna (our first guest from Congress on @aarthisrirampod).

We had a broad conversation on tech's changing relationship with DC, AI and more as well as his ties to India/his family's connection to India's freedom struggle.

This was a delight for @aarthir and me.

@

@alifarhat79

BREAKING: Elon Musk was reportedly working on some anti aging formula but it got way out of hand

@

@jk_rowling

R to @RadfemBlack: I'm such a crap cult leader. I'm not even convinced you're all sending me 10% of your earnings. Last month's cheque barely covered dog food.