Elon Musk

@

@ggreenwald

R to @ggreenwald: Yeah, I'm going to finish the article I'm working on for this, but it's 100% true that a large majority of Americans have a "live-and-let-live" ethos regarding adults. Activist groups need resistance, and they knew where to drive the debate to ensure it:

@

@ggreenwald

I spoke here a bit about the unravelling of the Culture War consensus that was visible in almost every cultural debate: not just same-sex marriage but trans issues as well.

Culture wars played almost no role in the 2016 election. Now they are dominant. It's worth asking why:

@

@stats_feed

Most subscribed YouTube channels:

🇮🇳 T-Series: 243m
🇺🇸 YouTube Movies: 168m
🇺🇸 Cocomelon - Nursery Rhymes: 160m
🇺🇸 MrBeast: 159m
🇮🇳 SET India: 157m
🇺🇸 Music: 118m
🇺🇸 Kids Diana Show: 112m
🇯🇵 PewDiePie: 111m
🇺🇸 Like Nastya: 106m
🇺🇸 Vlad and Niki: 97.9m

@

@Tesla

RT by @elonmusk: Sentry Mode enables your Tesla to monitor & record potential threats while parked

@

@elonmusk

R to @stillgray: There seems to be a deep, innate human need for religion. As the older ones fall, new arise.

@

@MuskUniversity

“It’s called the Space “Station”, but it’s actually moving around Earth at ~25 times the speed of sound or ~10 times faster than a rifle bullet.”

| Elon Musk

@

@elonmusk

R to @TitterDaily: Hopefully releasing the update this week.

As I’ve said many times, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish between AI bots. Soon, it will be impossible.

The only “social networks” that survive will be those that require verification. The payment system is a means of verification that increases bot cost by ~10,000X.

@

@stevenmarkryan

It's true.

Seems many (or most) humans are wired to need answers they can't question and can't handle having questions they can't answer.

I prefer questions I can't answer but I'm clearly in the minority.

@

@himynameisdagan

R to @DiscussingFilm: Nolan watching Cillian struggle to escape the blast radius BUT the shot is perfect: