Elon Musk

@

@WSBChairman

R to @BillyM2k: My concern with Reddit dying is that those whiny entitled activists will spread to other platforms, like Twitter, and infect those.

@

@BillyM2k

R to @KingSatine: there’s activism for actual repressed groups, and there’s fake activism for clout and bullying and power and money like contemporary activism is

@

@ExplainThisBob

R to @elonmusk: Some people like to take action to help the world. They are called "wacktivists" and they are very important.

@

@BillyM2k

i think it’s funny that a site like reddit - one that caters to whiny entitled activists - ends up dying because of the whiny entitled activists it catered to

@

@elonmusk

R to @aaronsibarium: Great thread on how ESG is used as a moral cloak to hide bad behavior.

Any cause that makes makes it’s virtue unquestionable will immediately be adopted by the unvirtuous.

@

@aaronsibarium

R to @aaronsibarium: And the London Stock Exchange gives British American Tobacco an ESG score of 94—the third highest of any company on the exchange's top share index—while Tesla earns a middling 65.

Why is this happening? It may have something to do with Big Tobacco’s corporate progressivism.

@

@elonmusk

R to @aaronsibarium: She actually quit on good terms (to the best of my knowledge), but we did not rehire for the position.

We believe everyone should be judged by the quality of their work, not their sexual orientation or anything else.

@

@aaronsibarium

R to @aaronsibarium: But Tesla, whose executives are overwhelmingly white men, has resisted that bandwagon, going so far as to fire its top LGBT diversity officer last year.

@

@aaronsibarium

R to @aaronsibarium: "Companies score 'points' mainly by demonstrating their compliance with the latest dogmas issued by the DEI complex."

Cigarettes are the leading cause of preventable death in the United States, killing more people than alcohol, illegal drugs, and car accidents combined.

@

@SawyerMerritt

LOL @Tesla engineers took the Cybertruck through the In-N-Out Burger drive through today 🍔