Elon Musk

@

@dvorahfr

No confusion. Anne Sophie Lapix is not France.

France loves Twitter.

The French people are grateful to @elonmusk for giving us the free-speech, so dear to our hearts💙

@

@elonmusk

R to @tim_zaman: Super exciting work happening at Tesla in AI software, chip design & robots!

@

@tim_zaman

If you are at CVPR and want to work on the world's biggest supercomputers (nvidia gpu/amd gpu/dojo), DM @itsclivetime or drop by Tesla booth!

@

@narendramodi

R to @narendramodi: In USA, I will also get the opportunity to meet business leaders, interact with the Indian community and meet thought leaders from different walks of life. We seek to deepen India-USA ties in key sectors like trade, commerce, innovation, technology and other such areas.

@

@narendramodi

Leaving for USA, where I will attend programmes in New York City and Washington DC. These programmes include Yoga Day celebrations at the @UN HQ, talks with @POTUS @JoeBiden, address to the Joint Session of the US Congress and more. https://nm-4.com/wjWQNO

@

@elonmusk

R to @garrytan: Community Notes contributors are almost exactly balanced across the political spectrum.

The key to the success of @CommunityNotes is that many people of diverse viewpoints must agree that a note is needed & correct before it becomes viewable by the public. This is a profound.

@

@garrytan

Being in favor of merit, personalized education, gifted & talented, advanced math, and being a staunch supporter of strong public schools is not "far right"

Community notes are an equalizing force for the worst excesses of hard left ideology

@

@Teslaconomics

It is likely that there will be a significant investment and relationship with India + Tesla in the future. 🇮🇳⚡️ $TSLA

@

@JonErlichman

Streaming revenue as a percentage of total music industry revenue:

2022: 84%
2021: 84%
2020: 83%
2019: 80%
2018: 75%
2017: 64%
2016: 52%
2015: 35%
2014: 27%
2013: 21%
2012: 15%
2011: 9%
2010: 7%
2009: 5%
2008: 4%
2007: 3%
2006: 2%
2005: 1%

Source: RIAA (U.S. figures)

@

@jamesdouma

I wish Tesla had been around when I started out. It sounds like a great place to begin a career.