Elon Musk

@

@FonsDK

RT by @elonmusk: Watching Twitter videos on my TV only took me a few seconds to set upšŸ¤Æ

An awesome feature, if youā€™re watching longer videos on X/Twitter @elonmusk

@

@JamesEsses

To those who have asked - this is not restricting free speech.

I did not request, nor did Elon agree, to suspend accounts for using the term ā€˜cisā€™. He is talking about ā€œrepeated, targeted harassmentā€.

What this does is restore parity and common sense.

@

@elonmusk

R to @elonmusk: This is not to say that reporters in most western countries are simply coin-operated ā€“ they will defend their ā€œindependenceā€ to the death, as acknowledging it at all would diminish their credibility.

But it is also false/foolish to suggest that there is no influence.

@

@elonmusk

R to @Jason: They claim to have a ā€œwallā€ between news & advertising, but reporters know full well who butters their bread.

For example, there were nonstop bogus articles about electric cars on fire, even though theyā€™re 500% to 1000% less likely to burn than combustion engine cars.

As soon as the big car companies started advertising electric vehicles, those articles mysteriously disappeared ā€¦

@

@Jason

Iā€™m not anti-pharma, but I am pro-transparency.

How much money do the nytimes, CNN, NPR/public radio, & Fox News, each make from pharma advertising?

What percentage of their overall revenue is it?

Has it ever resulted in editorial pressure?

Americans deserve to know.

@

@ggreenwald

šŸ‡§šŸ‡·

Here's a new @FT report on how the Biden State Dept, the CIA and the Pentagon engaged in "very unusual" efforts to shape Brazil's 2022 presidential election, and specifically to undermine Bolsonaro's narrative about election integrity and fraud:

@

@TheRabbitHole84

Well now, what is this?

Apparently, this (former?) Twitter employee associated with the WEF is trying to get Twitter fined in Australia over Hate Speech.

@

@elonmusk

R to @imPenny2x: Not exactly a competitor to Nvidia, as we arenā€™t selling Dojo computers (although it could be sold as service).

We just need a crazy amount of training compute to get full self-driving 10X safer than human, but canā€™t get enough GPUs, plus prices are extremely high!

@

@darewecan

R to @elonmusk: Which version of FSD hardware will be 10X safer than human? If I recall correctly, I believe you said HW3 will be 2-3X safer & HW4 will be 5-6X safer than human. Does that mean HW5 will achieve your 10X target?