Elon Musk

@

@WholeMarsBlog

These are the most powerful supercomputers in the world. The biggest is 1.2 exaflops.

Tesla is aiming for 100 exaflops of training compute by the end of 2024

@

@EvaVlaar

🇳🇱 Now that the totalitarian Dutch government learned they can effectively crack down on our farmers’ property rights, they’re coming after ordinary citizens next:

An insane new Housing Act will allow municipalities to force homeowners to sell their homes ONLY to people with a lower to middle income.

In other words, the government decides who you can sell your own home to and would force you to accept a lower price than the market value, because a “marginalised group” would be making an offer.

How can we even still say we have property rights, when this is our reality? We’re not “losing our rights” we’re straight up already living in a neo-feudal system. Wake the hell up, people.

@

@Starlink

RT by @elonmusk: 50 schools across Rwanda are now connected with Starlink’s high-speed internet ❤️🛰️🇷🇼

h/t @RwandaGov and @InstituteGC →

@

@elonmusk

R to @PeterDiamandis: Digital compute will vastly exceed biological, but I still there is merit to us a fallback if the computers fail

@

@PeterDiamandis

Mo Gawdat predicts AI will be 1 billion times more intelligent than humans by 2045. Would you agree?

@

@mayemusk

Actually, I canceled the fight. I haven’t told them yet. But I will continue to say the fight is canceled, just in case…🤨

@

@lexfridman

A jiu jitsu match between Zuck and Elon would definitely be a fun plot twist in this simulation. I'm all for it.

@

@Starlink

RT by @elonmusk: After ice severed a fiber optic cable in the Arctic Ocean, cutting internet & cell service across Northern Alaska, the Starlink team has been coordinating with the State of Alaska, various local governments & Native communities to help provide connectivity where it’s needed most

@

@TeslaSynopsis

Dana White said he talked to both Elon and Mark and they both are dead seriouse about this fight. If it happens it will break all MMA records.