Elon Musk

@

@NASASpaceflight

STATIC FIRE! Ship 25 fires up what appears to be six Raptors for a decent duration in a key test ahead of the second Starship test flight.

Good performance @elonmusk?

@

@lloydblankfein

Do you think Putin is thinking, “I’m 70 years old and fabulously rich. Why the hell do I need this aggravation?”

@

@Teslaconomics

Tesla Full Self Driving (FSD) Beta is the most important, consequential software of our lifetime for the safety of anyone that steps in a car. Instead of bashing, fighting, and trying to slow the progression of this revolutionary technology, for the future of humanity, we as humans should embrace, rally together, and support each other to find & fix the toughest edge cases & issues, bc our efforts will have most likely saved a loved one’s life in the future (& the save probably will not be reported by the mainstream media). The Ross & DoD intersection issue has officially been fixed today by the Tesla AI team and in my honest opinion, this wasn’t a failure of an experiment, but rather this is EXACTLY how the FSD Beta program is designed to work. $TSLA

@

@elonmusk

R to @zerohedge: Looks like one is a college student (who wants to join the govt) and another is maybe an Antifa member, but nonetheless a probable false flag situation

@CommunityNotes

@

@elonmusk

R to @InfographicTony: Three center Raptors of Booster will fire at ~50% thrust during hot staging

@

@InfographicTony

I just put this together as to what the hot staging of Starship might look like. I’m curious as to how many Raptors would be used. In this illustration I depict it with the 3 sea-level Raptors firing only, I guess it all depends at what stage an abort would be necessary.