Faceless Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Off out to get one of my cats special biscuits (aka expensive) as that's all he will eat and can only get them from one place! 🤴 🐈‍⬛🙄♥️
My cats are the same, expensive taste. I buy 3 different types of dry food (1 has two types mixed) and two brands of cat soup, cos they won't eat normal pouches. Plus Likelix, dreamies and dentalife treats. Cats eat better than I do!! 😻😻

Mar 8, 2024
My cats are the same, expensive taste. I buy 3 different types of dry food (1 has two types mixed) and two brands of cat soup, cos they won't eat normal pouches. Plus Likelix, dreamies and dentalife treats. Cats eat better than I do!! 😻😻
Yep! The one I had from the day he was born is my baby and he knows it! They are all spoilt Inc the dog but he is a "spoilt brat"..so says my daughter... 🙄🐈‍⬛❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good Evening ladies 🥰
Hope you're all OK. I've had an early dart from As post because wow it's been a day 🙃 genuinely felt so bad earlier that there was quite a bit of tension and I felt responsible. I know I've said it but I truly hope a few of you know me well enough without knowing me at all to know I really meant no disrespect at all to that poor boy 💔
Anyway we've just got back from a stroll in the woods which was terrifying tbh 😅 but my poor girlie has been desperate to get out. They don't understand that it's too hot do they. 🥺

I've not caught up here but is @itsmejo OK? And @Sevda_the_seagull ? Also hope we haven't lost @longtimechatterbox and always thinking of @WhoMeNotMe constantly. ❤️ plus anyone else going through it. Have a lovely night all. 🥰❤️🥰

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Good Evening ladies 🥰
Hope you're all OK. I've had an early dart from As post because wow it's been a day 🙃 genuinely felt so bad earlier that there was quite a bit of tension and I felt responsible. I know I've said it but I truly hope a few of you know me well enough without knowing me at all to know I really meant no disrespect at all to that poor boy 💔
Anyway we've just got back from a stroll in the woods which was terrifying tbh 😅 but my poor girlie has been desperate to get out. They don't understand that it's too hot do they. 🥺

I've not caught up here but is @itsmejo OK? And @Sevda_the_seagull ? Also hope we haven't lost @longtimechatterbox and always thinking of @WhoMeNotMe constantly. ❤️ plus anyone else going through it. Have a lovely night all. 🥰❤️🥰
Please dont stress about it. It was obvious (to me anyway) that you meant no disrespect. I rhink some people on cc and tl can be a little sensitive and easily offended. As has been said by others, we are on these threads to unite in our dislike/disgust/hatred of the skanky one, and not bicker amongst ourselves, or take offence at somerhing which has been read not in the way that was intended, if that makes sense ❤❤

Mar 8, 2024
Good Evening ladies 🥰

I agree with @Muggle please do not stress 😞 definitely been taken out of context and made a thing when it wasn't a thing. We know you would never mean any disrespect to that little angel 🩵
I too hope we have not lost @longtimechatterbox and think of @WhoMeNotMe too ❤️❤️
Night lovely faceless friends sending you all lots of love 😘

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Please dont stress about it. It was obvious (to me anyway) that you meant no disrespect. I rhink some people on cc and tl can be a little sensitive and easily offended. As has been said by others, we are on these threads to unite in our dislike/disgust/hatred of the skanky one, and not bicker amongst ourselves, or take offence at somerhing which has been read not in the way that was intended, if that makes sense ❤❤
It totally does! Thank you 🥰 Wasn't going to reply. Hate the bickering with each other as much as most. It was just it being somewhere I can't defend and especially the nature of the post. I'll hold my hands up to being wrong all day, I was most pissed I would be obvious and not seen it had it not been a CCer 🥰❤️
Thank you though 🥰 Not going to mention it again!!

Thanks @Muggle 💜 been meaning to ask.. love your name! 😍 Are you a big HP fan?? ️⚡🪄 xxx

Mar 8, 2024
@itsmejo
Got yourself a little stalker 🙄🤣 xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240513-154350.png
    Screenshot_20240513-154350.png
    205.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: itsmedvlajo

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Good Evening ladies 🥰

Thanks lovely I’ve struggled again and the realisation has hit after the initial shock However I didn’t want go on and on like I’m the only one this has happened yoo
Much love to you and thank you all from the bottom of my heart xx

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I agree with @Muggle please do not stress 😞 definitely been taken out of context and made a thing when it wasn't a thing. We know you would never mean any disrespect to that little angel 🩵
I too hope we have not lost @longtimechatterbox and think of @WhoMeNotMe too ❤️❤️
Night lovely faceless friends sending you all lots of love 😘
Thank you lovely I kept away rather then be a burden xx

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
You will never be a burden. Grief doesn’t have a time limit it can hit you at anytime sometimes when you least expect it xx
Don’t bottle your feelings up xx
Thank you 🩷 you’re all very kind. I just feel such a drain Friends are kind asking if I’m ok and I’m just not 😢 4 weeks today, it feels like forever since we spoke for the last time but also like it was only yesterday 😢💔

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you 🩷 you’re all very kind. I just feel such a drain Friends are kind asking if I’m ok and I’m just not 😢 4 weeks today, it feels like forever since we spoke for the last time but also like it was only yesterday 😢💔
Never feel like a drain here. Always here if you need a chat. It's still so early ❤️
It's so 💔 and can feel your pain from your post. Sending you the biggest virtual hug and lots of love 😘 💕 xxx

• Love
Reactions: itsmedvlajo
Status
Not open for further replies.