Faceless Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I’m pretty sure there are folk reading here purely waiting for us to slip up. Ole Vav loves phoning peoples work to tell them they’ve got trolls working for them 😂😂

Wouldn’t care you guys knowing ❤️
I'm a bit of an oversharer (no s)so prob already have lol.
U don't have to give the location or type of work..just the context. Obv up to u tho.
I'm hoping this thread is not seen as much as trampy's is 😬🤣♥️

Mar 8, 2024
Morning @noseyneighbour , how are you doing babe ❤️
I actually woke up feeling so good today and that is because of what @allaboardthebirkeybike said to me in her comment last night and I am so grateful she did that ❤️
In fact I feel truly blessed to have you all in my life and know your all my kind of people ❤️❤️

I do need to pulled back at times as I really am a true bloody Taurus and yesterday Catpiss put that red rag in front of this bull 🙈🤣
If at any point you need to let me know to stop please tell me 🥰
I was ready to walk round to hers as I don’t live far from her and just let rip on her but thankfully I didn’t as I thought is she really worth a mark on my squeaky clean CRB.
I’m not a fighter at all and I do have a massive heart but Catpiss just hits every single button with my menopausal rage and that rage is scary 🙈🤣

Is it just me or has anyone else ever thought do we actually know each other IRL with those local to costa del Southport or lived here years ago 🤣
@thelurker66 im sure I saw a comment that you said you’ve always been going to Pizza &Co since they opened and Maz the owner watched me and my sons grow up. Know him really well and me and hubby created the meat feast calzone as they only ever did the Kiev one 🤣

@noseyneighbour i didn’t answer this on the main thread but yes it was Monday babe🎂😘
This is why i hate we can’t actually message each other without giving too much away 🙈
Hey,

I'm ok thanks...just tired 😴

What did she say? I may have missed it...prob have.... but that is lovely if it bolstered u up a bit.❤️🥰

I completely agree about us and the group and that's a big positive to come from s faces bs. You are the pals I didn't know I needed and genuinely love the connection we all have. I don't care that we don't know each other in real life and ppl can take the piss..I don't care. Its like a modern version of pen pals so it's fine imo. ♥️♥️♥️♥️
It is frustrating that we can't private message and be our true selves out in the open but there are those freaks waiting to cause trouble for us.

Belated Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 xx

What did u do yesterday lol..I missed it.. However I think there are enough kind and honest ppl on here who can articulate anything in a nice way to pull u or any of us back in if required.. She makes so many ppl angry but it's even harder for you and everyone needs to remember that on and off here.

I'm no where near most of you (or her..fortunately)
She def is not worth any potential repercussions for u! You are worth a hundred of her! I think we can gauge who is a good person on here by now and u are one of them with a big heart and thst shows. I also think a lot of us suffer ourselves with Anxiety...over thinking and other things so we can relate to each other. Always here...❤️🥰 xxx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Ah I'd love that 😍😍 have lots of beautiful countryside around but not rural like that! Want to be surrounded by nature and animals....less humans the better 😂😂😂
100% less humans the better! I’m not far from a famous & popular area called Glencoe. Nothing better than packing up the car, sticking the dog in the back and getting out. Especially when the whether is stunning up there 😍

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
100% less humans the better! I’m not far from a famous & popular area called Glencoe. Nothing better than packing up the car, sticking the dog in the back and getting out. Especially when the whether is stunning up there 😍
I bloody love Scotland, and Glencoe is gorgeous! Drove the NC500 a couple of times, and stopped near Glencoe one night. Can't wait to do it again, I'd move there if I could ❤

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I bloody love Scotland, and Glencoe is gorgeous! Drove the NC500 a couple of times, and stopped near Glencoe one night. Can't wait to do it again, I'd move there if I could ❤
It’s a beautiful place and I have many many many photos of it on my phone as I am there quite a lot! It’s definitely my happy place and a much as Aimee jokes go and touch the grass, up there got defo should 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just has an amazing aura about it all. I am so grateful for it on my door step ⛰️ ☀️

Mar 8, 2024
My best mate is Aries and when we are both together I dare anyone to cross us 🤣

I’ve learnt over the years that when my fiery side comes out and I call people out on 🐂 💩 I just get told to calm down and stop overreacting 🤬

I’ve learnt to walk away and allow others to think me being quiet is a weakness when in reality I’m gathering dirt on them and me being quiet should worry them.

I know you said you have a lot going on right now but it will all work out for you babe and your weekend sounds fun ❤️🥰
Not got much planned as of yet for this weekend but if it’s nice I will go the beach as it’s how I ground myself spiritually 🧘🏻‍♀️🧘
I have a degree in over reacting don't worry 🤪🤣🤣❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Who doesn’t overreact though?
Always feel that when you’re heightened and the other person isn’t you’re made to feel wrong for feeling more deeply about it. As if they’ve be ever been in a situation where they’ve felt more than the other person.
Got to let people be who they are, but if it gets to a point it’s detrimental to your own health, it’s a place for someone to step in.

I am very in control of my emotions, never used to be. But now I very rarely react to anyone, unless I feel disrespected. That’s my biggest trigger. Disrespect and silent treatment. Fasted way for the house to be burnt down 🔥🤣

Oh I’ve got so much on 😩 had to cancel a holiday because of it all. But a holiday can be rebooked. I just need to get my ducks in a row again before I can go! ❤️❤️❤️

Love that you care about your spiritual well being. I am very spiritual, very intuitive, do receive ‘messages’.
Are you a sun or moon element? ☀️ 🌙
Aww that's awful u hv had to cancel a holiday 😢 hope what ever it is rights itself soon for you 🥰 xx

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
Hey you lovely lot. Do you mind if I join in here? Don't want to derail Aimees thread with too much personal details.

I've caught up on all the comments now on her thread and those of you who offered support outside of this forum, thankyou.

Went shopping today and we have food to cover the next 7 days and what's left in my bank will cover the last week before payday :)

Something really needs to change in the UK and soon. The cost of living is through the roof and if prices are not going to come down, employers need to up their wages. I'm thankful that I earn a decent part time wage for my industry, it's more than the average full time wage but I still rely on UC to top up my rent and childcare. The silly thing is as well....I'm worse off if I worked full time!

Talking of work, back in tomorrow, delightful 😂

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Hey you lovely lot. Do you mind if I join in here? Don't want to derail Aimees thread with too much personal details.

I've caught up on all the comments now on her thread and those of you who offered support outside of this forum, thankyou.

Went shopping today and we have food to cover the next 7 days and what's left in my bank will cover the last week before payday :)

Something really needs to change in the UK and soon. The cost of living is through the roof and if prices are not going to come down, employers need to up their wages. I'm thankful that I earn a decent part time wage for my industry, it's more than the average full time wage but I still rely on UC to top up my rent and childcare. The silly thing is as well....I'm worse off if I worked full time!

Talking of work, back in tomorrow, delightful 😂
I agree with this so much. I’m on my own, private renting, and I’m working part time because when I work full time I’m not much better off but completely exhausted on top 🤣 (physical job as a carer walking house to house for around 6 hours a day) something needs to be done but everything’s getting worse, bills are higher, food is higher, and it’s all just climbing up. I feel like single people are forgotten, a one wage income is absolutely horrific to live on. But why? We were born alone, so surely living on your own should be manageable and we should have some disposable income for days out, holidays, new clothes, hair done etc. but at the minute, I can barely get any of that. It honestly makes me want to not work. But if I didn’t work and went on benefits… I probably wouldn’t get away with it and I’d be worse off financially. But then there’s others who don’t work on benefits absolutely rolling in it and getting more than I do when I work? What’s that about. I don’t get the system at all 🤣 my help from UC is approx £2 a month 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thanks for the pint of milk for the month UC! Just let me keep the tax I pay monthly instead pls 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.