Falasious

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t think she’s actually lost much weight… Definitely not 100lbs. She’s not sticking to the diet properly and definitely eating too large portions and probably snacking in between. She really should be taking it more seriously considering how large she is.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Wonder how much she will lose tomorrow, 3/4lbs is my guess and she won’t show us the scales 🤣 Imaginary weight loss
See here's the thing, we could all hop on and make money from a weight loss journey or whatever journey etc, but where's the proof? If I was doing a weight loss journey on TikTok I would show the scales, prove the weight loss and feel brilliant about every loss I achieved! She is absolutely not losing the weight she says she is and to me is just fooling herself. It makes no sense at all to do it lol. I haven't watched her for long cos I can't stand that grinning gob that looks like she's got a set of piano keys sideways on in her head, but I did go back to her early posts and there is no way a 115lb weight loss at all!! Its bollocks! 😂 😂 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
See here's the thing, we could all hop on and make money from a weight loss journey or whatever journey etc, but where's the proof? If I was doing a weight loss journey on TikTok I would show the scales, prove the weight loss and feel brilliant about every loss I achieved! She is absolutely not losing the weight she says she is and to me is just fooling herself. It makes no sense at all to do it lol. I haven't watched her for long cos I can't stand that grinning gob that looks like she's got a set of piano keys sideways on in her head, but I did go back to her early posts and there is no way a 115lb weight loss at all!! Its bollocks! 😂 😂 😂
Remember the £50 a month weight loss community/website scam she went quiet about? She replied to members asking about it privately, looks like she’s still running that scam side hustle even though there’s no proof she ever successfully lost weight…

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Remember the £50 a month weight loss community/website scam she went quiet about? She replied to members asking about it privately, looks like she’s still running that scam side hustle even though there’s no proof she ever successfully lost weight…
Well whoever is handing over 50 quid a month to watch her gorge on mountains of food, fake weigh-ins and lie must be mental lol :ROFLMAO: :oops:

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
The thing I don’t understand is how she can’t even go on a small car journey without taking snacks! She’s got a food addiction surely
She is always eating, breakfast, mid morning snacks, lunch, mid afternoon snacks, main meal, evening snacks and then I don't even want to think what she scoffs in bed :oops: But the fact she shows most of it on TikTok and tries to convince everyone she's on a diet is just delusional lol. If i was that big and claiming to have lost 100+ pounds there is no way I would be online flaunting it knowing I was lying! I applaud anyone on a weight loss journey, I've dieted myself over the years. What i don't condone is lying and she clearly is. I want receipts Theresa! I want to see the scales each Sunday when you reckon you've dropped 4 pounds! If she truly is losing those amounts she would have no problem showing us. I know i would be swinging the scales round my head with glee for the world to see 😂🤪

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This mushroom muffin thing looks awful 💀 The mushroom is watery and the meat looks grey

IMG_6967.jpeg

Reactions: PecanPieCrust