Falasious

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Why are her followers not seeing the bulls*it? She clearly lost a lot of weight ages ago but she has not lost any weight in the months I’ve been watching her on TikTok. The amount of weight loss she’s claiming each week is delusional. She isn’t dropping dress sizes. She’s always a size 22/24? even though she looks more like a size 28 to me

Mar 27, 2024
UK
The fing state of it 😳 I am plus size but ffs I do not have bright red huge sausage fingers. Her face is so bloated, puffy and flushed. Even through the menopause I wasn’t like this and if I had of been I wouldn’t have posted myself stuffing my face on the internet. Her whole life is food and thinking and talking about the next meal. What a life 🤪

Attachments

• 3560A194-A346-4654-B0BD-8B0E27887B9A.jpeg
    3560A194-A346-4654-B0BD-8B0E27887B9A.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 55
  • C342BFCC-8FC9-4DFE-ACC0-60E1454827C3.jpeg
    C342BFCC-8FC9-4DFE-ACC0-60E1454827C3.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Love
Reactions: PecanPieCrust

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
The fing state of it 😳 I am plus size but ffs I do not have bright red huge sausage fingers. Her face is so bloated, puffy and flushed. Even through the menopause I wasn’t like this and if I had of been I wouldn’t have posted myself stuffing my face on the internet. Her whole life is food and thinking and talking about the next meal. What a life 🤪
Not sure how she has the gaul to come on TT and lie about losing 119lbs!!! The camera never lies! There is no difference whatsoever between now and when she started, even wearing the same clothes that are no looser 😳😳 If she’s going to be completely honest then she should show the weight losses as proof! Especially when she’s making money under false pretences 😡😡🖕🏼🖕🏼

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Not sure how she has the gaul to come on TT and lie about losing 119lbs!!! The camera never lies! There is no difference whatsoever between now and when she started, even wearing the same clothes that are no looser 😳😳 If she’s going to be completely honest then she should show the weight losses as proof! Especially when she’s making money under false pretences 😡😡🖕🏼🖕🏼
Losing 119lbs is really obvious… There’s no way she ever lost that much. She’s also definitely not a size 22/24.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
What the do have I just watched her on a trampoline is not a sight I want to see on a Sunday. Caption I can do no hands now that’s something I’d expect off my 4 year old. She hasn’t lost any weight in months she’s another liar older version of becki this one. Actually puts me off food

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Do come back and tell me what you think 🧐😂
Well it was everything I imagined and more :oops: o_O 😂 I'm a bigger girl myself and on a health kick and I know what it's like to be heavier. What I don't understand is the need to lie about her weight loss. I don't get it, she might be trying to fool her viewers but when she puts her phone down surely she must think to herself 'Why can't I lose weight?' I'll tell you why Treeeeeesa it's cos your portions are MASSIVE! calorie laden as well! It's no good having a salad or veg if you're gona cover it in cheese, fried eggs and creamy dressings, not to mention all the se she eats in the car when she's out with the mother, and the stash she's got in her cubbies, it's really not rocket science is it? Her friggin gusset must be chapped to hell with all that bouncing around on the trampoline 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Well it was everything I imagined and more :oops: o_O 😂 I'm a bigger girl myself and on a health kick and I know what it's like to be heavier. What I don't understand is the need to lie about her weight loss. I don't get it, she might be trying to fool her viewers but when she puts her phone down surely she must think to herself 'Why can't I lose weight?' I'll tell you why Treeeeeesa it's cos your portions are MASSIVE! calorie laden as well! It's no good having a salad or veg if you're gona cover it in cheese, fried eggs and creamy dressings, not to mention all the se she eats in the car when she's out with the mother, and the stash she's got in her cubbies, it's really not rocket science is it? Her friggin gusset must be chapped to hell with all that bouncing around on the trampoline 🥴🥴🥴🥴
She’s also got lots of snacks she doesn’t declare… I bet she ate a lot of Christmas chocolate which she won’t admit on Tiktok

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’m not a bigger lady but iv always fluctuated and struggled with my weight. So the drs monitor it closely I can’t get passed 9 stone no matter what I do but then I see her mow down food and it honestly puts me off it’s not a good health journey to follow and she could do so much more with her platform. Her plate would feed me and my kids 😂 shouldn’t laugh but it’s so true I honestly don’t know how mark hasn’t said something because he is a little thing compared to her it surely can’t be good sex wise etc

Mar 27, 2024
UK

I didn’t know whether to use the love emoji or the laughing one but as soon as you said that about her chapped gusset I was creased 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😘

Attachments

• 8255A276-45D1-462D-9A5B-FC315B7C19BF.jpeg
    8255A276-45D1-462D-9A5B-FC315B7C19BF.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 68

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I’m not a bigger lady but iv always fluctuated and struggled with my weight. So the drs monitor it closely I can’t get passed 9 stone no matter what I do but then I see her mow down food and it honestly puts me off it’s not a good health journey to follow and she could do so much more with her platform. Her plate would feed me and my kids 😂 shouldn’t laugh but it’s so true I honestly don’t know how mark hasn’t said something because he is a little thing compared to her it surely can’t be good sex wise etc
I don't believe for one minute there is any shagging going on in that gaff! I refuse to believe it :oops::oops: The only way Mark is getting a jump is if he bribes her upstairs with wagon wheels and kitkats 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I don't believe for one minute there is any shagging going on in that gaff! I refuse to believe it :oops::oops: The only way Mark is getting a jump is if he bribes her upstairs with wagon wheels and kitkats 😂😂😂😂😂

I can just picture Mark at the top of the stairs in his boxers looking all sexy and enticing with a bucket of Chicken Nuggets smothered in Hummus as Fataliscious makes her way up in the Stannah Stairlift to paradise and a night of noshing (on food) 😂🤢🤮

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I can just picture Mark at the top of the stairs in his boxers looking all sexy and enticing with a bucket of Chicken Nuggets smothered in Hummus as Fataliscious makes her way up in the Stannah Stairlift to paradise and a night of noshing (on food) 😂🤢🤮
There is no way ever her arse girth is fitting into a stannah stairlift and if she did fold it into the seat there is no way that thing is moving!!! The cogs will grind splutter and come to a halt !!! 😂 😂 😂 😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I cant watch this woman eat. It's like feeding time in the pig stye! She's getting bigger not smaller. That porkie pig red hand infront of her red porkie pig face every mouthful she takes 🤢🤮🐷 WTF is that all about?
That van episode was hilarious 😂
The woman is an embarrassment 😳
My fave ever the van but I totally agree I struggle to eat anyway she genuinely puts me off and she goes oh I’m not that hungry just have a bit and her plates bigger than my head 😂😂😂😂😂