Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s scamming people again 😂 Imaging paying for this 🤣

IMG_7166.jpeg
WTAF even the big creators don’t do that or if they do charge about £3.00
Who the do does she think she is
Subs is another form of income and it is paid the 15th of the mth
Gather her income is drying up
Also she doesn’t go live enough and all have mods in, am I mod for a few creators
Scamming f
She will be doing the leader boards soon and the popular 😂😂😂😂😂
Does it mean I have to go pull her up again and make her cry and come off for a few days like with the £50.00 fitness se 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
WTAF even the big creators don’t do that or if they do charge about £3.00
Who the do does she think she is
Subs is another form of income and it is paid the 15th of the mth
Gather her income is drying up
Also she doesn’t go live enough and all have mods in, am I mod for a few creators
Scamming f
She will be doing the leader boards soon and the popular 😂😂😂😂😂
Does it mean I have to go pull her up again and make her cry and come off for a few days like with the £50.00 fitness se 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Don’t even get what her content is… Smearing houmous on a plate and using a spoon for buttering bread? She doesn’t say anything coherent or interesting so don’t really get why people watch her. Wouldn’t take her seriously as a weight loss account with her looking the same size she did a year ago and eating massive portions all the time either.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Don’t even get what her content is… Smearing houmous on a plate and using a spoon for buttering bread? She doesn’t say anything coherent or interesting so don’t really get why people watch her. Wouldn’t take her seriously as a weight loss account with her looking the same size she did a year ago and eating massive portions all the time either.
I don’t even get her content what’s so ever
She brings nothing to inspire me
She hasnt lost weight imo, her face hasn’t changed nothing has, these slimming filters do no good for them
She just annoys me and the scamming well that does piss me off massively

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Can someone please tell me why she bites her food like she does ? Lmao

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
What has the world come to when this is classed as content. An overweight, incoherent, grinning like a horse village idiot snoozefest. She offers absolutely nothing with her content. Why would anyone pay £50 a month to watch this whale in the same three se Shein dresses stuff her face and talk about weight loss? The mind boggles.
I am overweight and older than this mess and I mostly wear Monsoon/Seasalt clothing as they do larger sizes. Even Tommy Hilfiger does some larger sizes. Mark obviously earns good money so she could afford it. Wearing better quality and better cut clothing looks so much nicer on a larger body. If she spent less money on TikTok shop tat and stupid plates from TKmaxx and had more pride in her appearance she would look a lot better.

P.S Those collagen shots aren’t working

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
What is the lockjaw thing about? Claims she can hardly open her mouth yet laughs moronically (whilst opening her mouth) and can still manage to pile her food onto her fork and shovel it in? Poor Mark, I can just imagine him trying to have a night of passion with size 32 Houmous breath fatalasious and having to stop halfway through for her to have a snack and hearing her utter the words “Sorry Mark I can’t do that, me mouth won’t open wide enough”

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
What has the world come to when this is classed as content. An overweight, incoherent, grinning like a horse village idiot snoozefest. She offers absolutely nothing with her content. Why would anyone pay £50 a month to watch this whale in the same three se Shein dresses stuff her face and talk about weight loss? The mind boggles.
I am overweight and older than this mess and I mostly wear Monsoon/Seasalt clothing as they do larger sizes. Even Tommy Hilfiger does some larger sizes. Mark obviously earns good money so she could afford it. Wearing better quality and better cut clothing looks so much nicer on a larger body. If she spent less money on TikTok shop tat and stupid plates from TKmaxx and had more pride in her appearance she would look a lot better.

P.S Those collagen shots aren’t working
That denim dress she wears is evil! 😂 😂 She has worn it all the way through her "weight loss" journey and it never looks any looser! Liar Liar belly warmer knickers on fire 😂:ROFLMAO:

Mar 2, 2024
This was only taken last month and every dress she ordered was too small. She reckons she’s a size 24 but she never seems smaller to me. Every meal she eats she always plates up a smaller meal than Mark, if she ate less than Mark she’d probably be a size 8/10.
IMG_5240.jpeg

Reactions: PinkyGirl

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
This was only taken last month and every dress she ordered was too small. She reckons she’s a size 24 but she never seems smaller to me. Every meal she eats she always plates up a smaller meal than Mark, if she ate less than Mark she’d probably be a size 8/10.
IMG_5240.jpeg
ffs look at the ledge on that arse!! You could line up a whole row of pints on that !! Who's round is it? 😂 😂 She takes up the whole width of the kitchen! :oops: Poor Mark or Daisy trying to shimmy round that to make a cuppa :ROFLMAO: I can only imagine the cellulite on them arse cheeks, put it away Theresa you're blocking the sun girl :oops::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
Fatlasious, you seriously need to give it up now. The absolute drivel you have posted this morning is shocking. Eating a Luke warm crumpet with fruit and talking absolute se. Infact I don’t even know what you said because it was nothing. Eating with long silences while you watch your dog (that we can hear but can’t see) is not content. Every video is her nervously fidgeting, holding her bloated hand up to her mouth, scratching her head, pulling at her top with what seems like HUGE silences because she has zero content. Today she actually told her ‘audience’ nothing worth listening to. She ended the video by saying she was going off to finish her Soup (insert horse teeth inane laughter) I mean Fruit 🤪 God she is dense She must be skint if this is worth the money to watch it back and think ‘yes’ I will upload that

Attachments

• 48E33431-EF97-4D0A-9799-31892AAD23BB.jpeg
    48E33431-EF97-4D0A-9799-31892AAD23BB.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 8680B662-9DE9-4450-BF17-2B1E18B41D48.jpeg
    8680B662-9DE9-4450-BF17-2B1E18B41D48.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 50

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Fatlasious, you seriously need to give it up now. The absolute drivel you have posted this morning is shocking. Eating a Luke warm crumpet with fruit and talking absolute se. Infact I don’t even know what you said because it was nothing. Eating with long silences while you watch your dog (that we can hear but can’t see) is not content. Every video is her nervously fidgeting, holding her bloated hand up to her mouth, scratching her head, pulling at her top with what seems like HUGE silences because she has zero content. Today she actually told her ‘audience’ nothing worth listening to. She ended the video by saying she was going off to finish her Soup (insert horse teeth inane laughter) I mean Fruit 🤪 God she is dense She must be skint if this is worth the money to watch it back and think ‘yes’ I will upload that
She’s been reading Tattle a lot recently so probably annoyed about that as they’ve been giving her some home truths

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
What a shole 😳 That’s not one summer of neglect. Blimey she used to be a childminder, didn’t the children play in the garden? She does sod all all day she could have got off her arse and painted the bloody fence at least instead of Mark who’s been in hospital not long ago. She’s beyond lazy. Spends all day thinking of food, shopping for food then eating it. I’m older than her and struggle with my adult weight but I can get off my backside and mow a lawn and paint a fence. (And yes I can afford to pay someone to do it but why when I can do it myself, it’s not hard)

Attachments

• 8A9A372E-2599-4A03-A516-BD35F949F1EA.jpeg
    8A9A372E-2599-4A03-A516-BD35F949F1EA.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 86D44F7A-9D13-4203-8A95-50F8896C0AB3.jpeg
    86D44F7A-9D13-4203-8A95-50F8896C0AB3.jpeg
    249.5 KB · Views: 44

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
What a shole 😳 That’s not one summer of neglect. Blimey she used to be a childminder, didn’t the children play in the garden? She does sod all all day she could have got off her arse and painted the bloody fence at least instead of Mark who’s been in hospital not long ago. She’s beyond lazy. Spends all day thinking of food, shopping for food then eating it. I’m older than her and struggle with my adult weight but I can get off my backside and mow a lawn and paint a fence. (And yes I can afford to pay someone to do it but why when I can do it myself, it’s not hard)
How did she used to be a childminder and run after children at home etc. 😳 She must have been constantly sweating and out of breath at her size even doing basic things

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She lost 4lbs this week apparently 🤣 Absolute liar 🤥 Been reading Tattle and took the figure off there… Only way I’d believe that fat bleep is if she shows the scales every week… Absolute joke the way she makes up these figures