Fiesty / aisha/ whatever else she calls herself.

Talktime

Mar 13, 2024
UK
1000020775.png

Talktime

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Give it up. You are going to help for your sins. You may think you have won a battle but you have not won the war you fat t.

Your as thick as the slug you think anyone that hates your fat sluggy mate is FF get a grip.
Notice your spamming has made no difference maybe because it's messages FF has already addressed. I guess everyone telling you your wrong about the slug must be FF as well.
You no everyone in hear pretty much if you click on there profile you can see all there comments and majority of them are licking the slugs fat s stained arse. Don't take a genius to work out your either a flying monkey or the slug herself.

You support a woman removed from being a foster carer because she was abusive to CHILDREN.
You support someone who lied about her financial situation to scam people.

You lay down with slugs you get flees.

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Your as thick as the slug you think anyone that hates your fat sluggy mate is FF get a grip.
Notice your spamming has made no difference maybe because it's messages FF has already addressed. I guess everyone telling you your wrong about the slug must be FF as well.
You no everyone in hear pretty much if you click on there profile you can see all there comments and majority of them are licking the slugs fat s stained arse. Don't take a genius to work out your either a flying monkey or the slug herself.

You support a woman removed from being a foster carer because she was abusive to CHILDREN.

Slugs don't get fleas unlike your bunnies.

• Haha
Reactions: WelshWonderWoman.TT
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS

I did have a question for you. Would that bridge hold your weight? 🤔

• Haha
Apr 17, 2024
South Wales UK
www.tiktok.com
You just come across as a bully , nobody likes a bully. You literally mod for one of the worst wronguns on the app so please don't make out you have a fing moral compass!
Oh bugger off. Another James Hope attacking & abusing females. That tells me ALL I need to know about you! I'm so glad I married a gentleman who actually does have morals. He would NEVER abuse a female in any way, shape, or form. Because he was raised by a wonderful lady. Half of you online were no doubt raised by wronguns, maybe that's how you seem to call every female one. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: Talktime

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Oh bugger off. Another James Hope attacking & abusing females. That tells me ALL I need to know about you! I'm so glad I married a gentleman who actually does have morals. He would NEVER abuse a female in any way, shape, or form. Because he was raised by a wonderful lady. Half of you online were no doubt raised by wronguns, maybe that's how you seem to call every female one. 🤔
I didn't call you a wrongun , I said you mod for a wrongun , get it correct. I'm married , 2 wonderful kids , good job , wife has a good job , I don't `abuse` females , don't try and deflect because you came on a forum in the hope of bullying somebody on here.

• Haha
Apr 17, 2024
South Wales UK
www.tiktok.com
I didn't call you a wrongun , I said you mod for a wrongun , get it correct. I'm married , 2 wonderful kids , good job , wife has a good job , I don't `abuse` females , don't try and deflect because you came on a forum in the hope of bullying somebody on here.
You most certainly do! I've seen your comments against TT creators. I hope your wife & kids are very proud of you!