Fiesty / aisha/ whatever else she calls herself.

Mar 11, 2024
London
Are you blind or just stupid? Maybe even both! She had friends, good ones who all defended her! That was until she showed her true colours! Friends don’t call their friend's ex abusers, friends don’t manipulate and use their friends for financial gain, friends don’t disrespect their friends homes and trash it, friends don’t accuse their friends of being a pedalo, friends don’t lie about the reasons why their friends are fighting for their life, friends don’t get jealous of their other friends who are getting just a little bit of attention 🤦‍♀️ I mean, I could go on but I think you get the picture! Your “friend” is not the nice person you seem to think they are! One day you’ll see that 😬
You've described maz to a T. We all can see that how can't you? Even Mable can't deny maz didn't want her to have mates maz constantly took over with the Mable and maz show. We all saw it with our own eyes. So salty Mc salts go back to popping zits and trying to cover your tracks. You can't fool everyone least of all us

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
You've described maz to a T. We all can see that how can't you? Even Mable can't deny maz didn't want her to have mates maz constantly took over with the Mable and maz show. We all saw it with our own eyes. So salty Mc salts go back to popping zits and trying to cover your tracks. You can't fool everyone least of all us
The 3 fontfucking tards are James/Factfreak, Sam Payne n Sara/Mazza or that hideous looking Rhi another take pity on me trauma dumper.
I'll get in a box on tiktok to prove that I'm not catlady Lisa. She's having a break to spend time with her kids cos they're back from oz for a few mths. Her tiktok account has gone. So I presume she's deactivated that.
All of you trying to get her to react n bite didn't work. Sam your attention seeking video has been passed on to the authorities by me! Lisa didn't see it.
Google search Sam Payne n this little beauty came up. Her address did to. 🤡
P.S I'm someone you really don't want on your door 😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240322_224919_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240322_224919_Samsung Internet.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 44

Sampayne

Mar 6, 2024
😴😴 ohhhh boring that photo has been available since 2022, is that all you’ve got? Pop round it will be hilarious to see if you would turn up 😂 cos we know you won’t all hot air out your mouth, anyway I will be waiting with the kettle on, what do you prefer coffee? Or tea?

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
I wouldn't drink anything in your house luv. No offence. You don't look the cleanest if I'm honest.
Where did I say that I was coming to your house anyway 🤔
I said I'm someone you really don't want on your door. It doesn't say. I'll be on your door. You lot really are retarded. You read what you wanna read n not what is actually said. Like you twist the truths to suit your own narratives. You're a bunch of lying 🤥 fs.

Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
The 3 fontfucking tards are James/Factfreak, Sam Payne n Sara/Mazza or that hideous looking Rhi another take pity on me trauma dumper.
I'll get in a box on tiktok to prove that I'm not catlady Lisa. She's having a break to spend time with her kids cos they're back from oz for a few mths. Her tiktok account has gone. So I presume she's deactivated that.
All of you trying to get her to react n bite didn't work. Sam your attention seeking video has been passed on to the authorities by me! Lisa didn't see it.

Wow you talk some s!
You won’t do s!!! You’re not hard! If you were this psycho person, you wouldn’t be threatening to turn up! Ffs get a life, get off the black market morphine and look after your kid!

Sampayne

Mar 6, 2024
I wouldn't drink anything in your house luv. No offence. You don't look the cleanest if I'm honest.
Where did I say that I was coming to your house anyway 🤔
I said I'm someone you really don't want on your door. It doesn't say. I'll be on your door. You lot really are retarded. You read what you wanna read n not what is actually said. Like you twist the truths to suit your own narratives. You're a bunch of lying 🤥 fs.
I’m inviting you round though as I’m intrigued why I wouldn’t want you on my door step 🤔 we could be friends and have dinner dates cos I’ve got no friends just call me billy 😞 I’m so desperate for friends 😂

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
I’m inviting you round though as I’m intrigued why I wouldn’t want you on my door step 🤔 we could be friends and have dinner dates cos I’ve got no friends just call me billy 😞 I’m so desperate for friends 😂
I've heard about you n seen enough for myself to know that you are toxic. We would never be friends. Wouldn't trust you if my life depended on it. 😂😂

Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
Lisa answer me this how many accounts do you have on here? I will wait for your response, I bet it killed you not being able to join Tattle 😂 were we watch you go from one train wreck to another, I think you need to sit in a corner and have a quiet word with yourself 😂
She definitely sits in the corner and rocks back and forth 🤣🤣