Fiesty / aisha/ whatever else she calls herself.

Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
You carry on and I'm posting carol all the things you said. To her work so you can't get them envious little mits on them. Or I might just turn up and take her for a coffee one day and tell her all about her 30year old sad angry little baby girl. You tried and failed to destroy Aisha he kids are going nowhere no matter how hard you try go drink the salt you lazy spotty goof for nothing t
How many times do you need to be told?! This isn’t Mazz, Mazz doesn’t have an account on here! There are a lot of people that your bosom buddy has fed over! Now Lisa, go and pour yourself a nice large pint of Bailey’s and kindly do off!!
And while you’re at it, look in the mirror. You have a bit of Aisha’s s on your nose 🤦‍♀️🖕🏼🖕🏼

Mar 20, 2024
UK
You thick bunch of clowns 🤡 actually do think that I am these Little Miss accounts don't you 🤣 GO ME!!!
I've got 2 litres of Bailey in the fridge actually.
Mmm a pint of it sounds good.

Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
You thick bunch of clowns 🤡 actually do think that I am these Little Miss accounts don't you 🤣 GO ME!!!
I've got 2 litres of Bailey in the fridge actually.
Mmm a pint of it sounds good.
Lisa, you’re not bright or clever! You are just a flying monkey!! You’re an alcohol and a sniff head!! I’m sure Aisha can hook you up with some snow ❄️

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Love a good drink. Never sniffed anything other than my Vicks or Olbus oil when my sinuses are playing up. Never tried bleach mmmm wonder if it's good 👍

Mar 20, 2024
UK
You do realise that your childish insults go straight over my head & I'm never going to turn my back on Aisha just because you try to manipulate me against her. She's a better person than you!! So stop wasting your time. You all hang out with Tam, so I rest my case!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: LousLeftEyebrow
Mar 20, 2024
UK
I respond because I know it kills you that I don't get angry. But nobody knows me or who I am. I'm just a name on a screen, fonting away to other names on a screen. I may not even be Lisa. I could be anyone. Yet you are so thick, you believe everything you are told and you believe everything you see. I'm enjoying taking the piss out of you idiots. I know what hits a nerve & what makes you get upset. I know 🤪

Mar 11, 2024
london
You do realise that your childish insults go straight over my head & I'm never going to turn my back on Aisha just because you try to manipulate me against her. She's a better person than you!! So stop wasting your time. You all hang out with Tam, so I rest my case!!!!!
Yet here you still are commenting in aishas thread when you got your own 😂😂