gems_world85

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley

Apr 30, 2023
Ah so the boy grew up now she needs another person to claim for ha
I thought her son had moved into a flat with just his girlfriend, but seems he has moved in with his girlfriend’s family? Wonder why he was so desperate to move out?

I remember a time when she would harp on about his asthma but owned a massive dog and didn’t own a vacuum cleaner 🙈 she was definitely trying to keep him ill.

Aug 19, 2023
I thought her son had moved into a flat with just his girlfriend, but seems he has moved in with his girlfriend’s family? Wonder why he was so desperate to move out?

I remember a time when she would harp on about his asthma but owned a massive dog and didn’t own a vacuum cleaner 🙈 she was definitely trying to keep him ill.
I agree and the dog went on the sofa too and that type of breed constantly sheds hair. She made a story about some air freshener the other day and how she wasn't able to use them because of his asthma such a lie because she had a wax warmer at one point she used fabulosa bleach which is a trigger by itself. the curtains in his room were always closed there was rubbish left everywhere in there too. If his asthma is that bad you'd have to be on top of the dust like no stuffed teddies probably no pets a strict cleaning regime etc but she spent her days sat staring at cctv of her house drinking wine moaning mopping around spoons and leaving her bathroom bin to fester. I'd be out as soon as too and certainly wouldn't bring any friends home.

Apr 16, 2023
Originally the girlfriend was gonna move into their house. She never did explain why that plan changed which is weird because she loves to over share.

We sat near them at a football match once when Jake was about 13/14 and he’s had the foulest mouth in him even then. It was shocking that they were letting use language that would even make a sailor blush.

Stanley

Apr 30, 2023
Originally the girlfriend was gonna move into their house. She never did explain why that plan changed which is weird because she loves to over share.

We sat near them at a football match once when Jake was about 13/14 and he’s had the foulest mouth in him even then. It was shocking that they were letting use language that would even make a sailor blush.
Oh wow, I didn’t realise she was going to move in. She probably took one look at the house tbh and changed her mind.

They haven’t been going out for long either, have they. The whole situation is odd.

Apr 16, 2023
Poor Jake just can’t escape her! Wants to move closer to her boy…stoke is about an hour away so it’s not like he’s gone to the move. Also doesn’t he still come back one night a week.

Cut the apron stings already!
IMG_4422.png

Stanley

Apr 30, 2023
Is she is planning on moving closer to her place of work or further away? I don’t know the geography of her area. I wonder if she will struggle to find somewhere that will let her keep pets.

beglife

Oct 13, 2023
Poor Jake just can’t escape her! Wants to move closer to her boy…stoke is about an hour away so it’s not like he’s gone to the move. Also doesn’t he still come back one night a week.

Cut the apron stings already!
IMG_4422.png
Has it not crossed her mind that maybe the landlord doesn't want to do anything to the house because she doesn't look after it?

Bogwoppit

Apr 29, 2023
Cry me a river. Needs 14 weeks of intense physio on her leg. Try walking, try losing some weight and not drinking all the time. I’m sure you can manage to walk to the pubs!

You could be doing physio throughout the days you’ve been off, in the evenings.. you can do physio anywhere! 😂.

Always had to make it seem worse than it is. Such a bloody victim all the time!

Last edited:

nottodayhun

Nov 21, 2023
I've been waiting YEARS for there to be a thread on this munter. Never known anyone so crass.
She looks like she absolutely stinks.
The house is DISGUSTING
She speaks to her animals terribly (she was worse with the previous dog)
She looks like she's got halitosis
No wonder she is so large when she does absolutely do all other than boozing and eating se. Let's face it, she isn't spending her time cleaning.

Apr 16, 2023
Why has she rang Jake and woke him up in the middle of the night to tell him about his pissed up dad falling over. Not only did she wake up Jake, she woke his girlfriend and her mum/nan.

Isn’t Pete off work sick at the minute as well? How have neither of them been sacked for the fact they are clearly taking the piss.

She’s a right cheeky miserable cow, moaning about Pete’s brother in one breath and then slagging him for not helping out with Pete in the next one. Pete should’ve kept his pissed up self at the hospital or better yet, not walked the dog in this weather.

Oh they all just boil my piss 😡

Bogwoppit

Apr 29, 2023
Why has she rang Jake and woke him up in the middle of the night to tell him about his pissed up dad falling over. Not only did she wake up Jake, she woke his girlfriend and her mum/nan.

Isn’t Pete off work sick at the minute as well? How have neither of them been sacked for the fact they are clearly taking the piss.

She’s a right cheeky miserable cow, moaning about Pete’s brother in one breath and then slagging him for not helping out with Pete in the next one. Pete should’ve kept his pissed up self at the hospital or better yet, not walked the dog in this weather.

Oh they all just boil my piss 😡
He’s got some more time off lined up, fractured arm by the looks of it…

Stanley

Apr 30, 2023
‘Drunk man falls over whilst walking a dog’. What a load of fuss, you would think he had fallen to his death or something, blimey!

You can tell why Jake left home, waking him up in the middle of the night! Saying she needs him back, why? She and Pete are the adults here, what is a 16 year old lad going to do? She needs to stop putting stuff on him. Why is she sorting out his college stuff for him, either he is old enough to step up and be the man of the house or he is too young to get his college gear together, can’t have it both ways 🤨

Status
Not open for further replies.