Hayley (bleachy)

Apr 12, 2023
Her whole personality has changed imo. She’s always been a bit dark and sarcastic but this is different. 😔
Yeah she’s so different, I feel like she’s constantly changing and remodelling herself. I don’t think she’s comfortable with who she is, it’s very sad to see because she always came across very likeable in the bleachy days, very happy and carefree.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Yeah she’s so different, I feel like she’s constantly changing and remodelling herself. I don’t think she’s comfortable with who she is, it’s very sad to see because she always came across very likeable in the bleachy days, very happy and carefree.
She’s very masculine looking and her art work looks like a year 7 art student did it

Apr 16, 2023
I don't know her from the bleachy days I just stumbled across her from on here and can I just say her dreads are awful. I absolutely love dreads and wish I could pull them off tbh but they're so poorly taken care of she just looks like a scruff.

And I'm also lost for words at the asking her son for permission to do OF, and that he knows. I'm praying that's a lie because what the actual do. How do you even say that to a SEVEN year old. She is deluded.

Apr 12, 2023
Ey up Lou's on the prowl, take it she's not seen Bleachys scaby minge like the rest of us 🤢🤮
Screenshot_2023-11-16-21-26-54-800_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
If I remember rightly, she had Bi Polar and was trying to sort out what medication worked best for her. This was during the Bleachy days.
She was always her own person despite being closely associated with that Paige one.
I really hope she's OK, OF or not. And I really hope that her son is still with her, coz I honestly believe that would finish her off if she lost him.

Jun 21, 2023
She had about 130 subs at the start, and down to 56 now. Not surprising, as her initial lot were probably a combination of friends that wanted to initially support her with a month sub, but not wanting to keep it going for pics they won't look at , and a bunch that had a curious wank and moved on.
Hopefully she's still got her barbering business to fall back on
Screenshot_20231120-175950~2.png

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
She had about 130 subs at the start, and down to 56 now. Not surprising, as her initial lot were probably a combination of friends that wanted to initially support her with a month sub, but not wanting to keep it going for pics they won't look at , and a bunch that had a curious wank and moved on.
Hopefully she's still got her barbering business to fall back on
Screenshot_20231120-175950~2.png
I think she's got the barbering back up and running again just recently.