jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Mar 31, 2024
None of your business
So ive timelined all the conditions stated and when...

2001- Depression, anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD, and sleep disturbance. Fibromyalgia started.

2009: mental health started.

2012- low mood, anger outbursts, behavioural problems, anxiety and SH.

2015- asthma & hypothyroidism. Suspected anxiety, depression & PTSD.

PIP claim

2016- acid reflux.

2017- Awaiting BPD diagnosis. Diagnosed with OCD & Headaches. fibromyalgia diagnosis. Only depression stated as diagnosed. Conditions on another document stated: mental health problems, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, asthma, back pain, underactive thyroid, visual problems, migraine, raised intercranal pressure, facial pain, POTS, suspected ADHD but no date on it. Another document: Referrals to neurology for headaches. Doctor certain she has depression.

2019- EUPD diagnosis. Referred to rheumatology. headaches. No visual problems I.e. black outs. History of fibromyalgia but no other conditions stated. Pain due to fibromyalgia

2020: referred to physiotherapy.

2021- conditions: mental health problem, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, asthma, back pain, undractive thyroid, visual problem, migraine, raised intercranial pressure, facial pain, tachycardia syndrome, suspected ADHD. Further down states only recently diagnosed with POTS but was stated it was diagnosed in 2017 (not recent to me).

referred to nutrition and dietetics.

April 2021: judge ruled does not meet criteria for disability under equality act 2010.

Between 2009-2013 no evidence of PTSD, OCD or BPD. And 2017-2018 no mention.
I wish this could be a pinned comment to the whole thread. Saves everyone the confusion of the mess of that evidence

• Love
Reactions: Anonymous
Apr 1, 2024
UK
So ive timelined all the conditions stated and when...

2001- Depression, anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD, and sleep disturbance. Fibromyalgia started.

2009: mental health started.

2012- low mood, anger outbursts, behavioural problems, anxiety and SH.

2015- asthma & hypothyroidism. Suspected anxiety, depression & PTSD.

PIP claim

2016- acid reflux.

2017- Awaiting BPD diagnosis. Diagnosed with OCD & Headaches. fibromyalgia diagnosis. Only depression stated as diagnosed. Conditions on another document stated: mental health problems, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, asthma, back pain, underactive thyroid, visual problems, migraine, raised intercranal pressure, facial pain, POTS, suspected ADHD but no date on it. Another document: Referrals to neurology for headaches. Doctor certain she has depression.

2019- EUPD diagnosis. Referred to rheumatology. headaches. No visual problems I.e. black outs. History of fibromyalgia but no other conditions stated. Pain due to fibromyalgia

2020: referred to physiotherapy.

2021- conditions: mental health problem, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, asthma, back pain, undractive thyroid, visual problem, migraine, raised intercranial pressure, facial pain, tachycardia syndrome, suspected ADHD. Further down states only recently diagnosed with POTS but was stated it was diagnosed in 2017 (not recent to me).

referred to nutrition and dietetics.

April 2021: judge ruled does not meet criteria for disability under equality act 2010.

Between 2009-2013 no evidence of PTSD, OCD or BPD. And 2017-2018 no mention.
Jesus!
I feel like I'm cheating on an exam here.
Thanks this is fantastic work.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I dont even wanna hear any excuses about the timeline because I sat and went through all the posts, categorised them as the evidence individually and what was stated then cross referenced the dated into a timeline... end of the day the whole thing is a shamble and doesn't make sense. Things have been stated which aren't true, and even disregarding that... multiple lies have been stated on live streams emphasising the extent and severeness of these conditions, misleading and upsetting so many people who have them.

Attachments

• IMG_3494.png
    IMG_3494.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 44
Apr 1, 2024
UK
I dont even wanna hear any excuses about the timeline because I sat and went through all the posts, categorised them as the evidence individually and what was stated then cross referenced the dated into a timeline... end of the day the whole thing is a shamble and doesn't make sense. Things have been stated which aren't true, and even disregarding that... multiple lies have been stated on live streams emphasising the extent and severeness of these conditions, misleading and upsetting so many people who have them.
Oh my god.
You are ganna have plenty of wives after this.
🤣🤣

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
I'm so sorry! If anyone wants to talk you can always inbox me! I know this is a forum and its not been a positive thread in regards to health but no one should suffer in silence or struggle! We are all human
Same to you. I am always here. This just has blown my mind because honestly she seems so desperate to have s go wrong and have something wrong.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Same to you. I am always here. This just has blown my mind because honestly she seems so desperate to have s go wrong and have something wrong.
Yep! I wish i wasnt in the process of surgery! I wish I could go swimming and play football again without my asthma setting off. I wish I didn't have people stare at me in the disabled bays as I get out the car because I qualify but i don't look disabled enough physically to have one

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Yep! I wish i wasnt in the process of surgery! I wish I could go swimming and play football again without my asthma setting off. I wish I didn't have people stare at me in the disabled bays as I get out the car because I qualify but i don't look disabled enough physically to have one
That is terrible. I am so sorry.

Reactions: Anonymous