• 2AB3604D-2604-45BC-9820-71671A811533.jpeg
    2AB3604D-2604-45BC-9820-71671A811533.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 2178BE5F-2145-41D4-8A6D-3A98CC503608.jpeg
    2178BE5F-2145-41D4-8A6D-3A98CC503608.jpeg
    220.4 KB · Views: 69
Mar 31, 2024
None of your business
2015 - you had post traumatic disorder on a letter on a pip claim that could have been typed by anyone considering it doesn’t state it was from a medical professional.

Forward to 2017- you were awaiting to been seen by a psychiatrist for a diagnosis. But states you only have depression. Post traumatic stress disorder would have been included.

So from what I’m seeing diagnosis are fibromyalgia, migraines, acid reflux, depression and anxiety which are stated in medical letters. The eupd and ptsd are stated only in pip claim forms. Which anyone could claim to have.

Attachments

• 9D147DBA-D652-4A76-B661-04E02CAA3110.jpeg
    9D147DBA-D652-4A76-B661-04E02CAA3110.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 64
  • A687AC3E-7063-4681-AC90-BD5B193066D9.jpeg
    A687AC3E-7063-4681-AC90-BD5B193066D9.jpeg
    323.2 KB · Views: 63

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
I’ve been dealing with this since last night and I came here to fight my corner alone did I not?
I told you I wasn’t good and in bed. God forbid I go quiet to go get more of what you asked for. It’s not a quick job to do.

I’m stopping where I am now. I’m not going through piles more of paper work upset to please a bunch of people who won’t actually approach me on genuine accounts with their issues.

If you’re not happy or have more to say then that’s fine. I’m leaving it at that and not having anymore.
I have shared enough private sensitive info so I won’t be showing anymore of it. I didn’t have to share any of these but I did. Despite how cruel some of you have actually been when you’re sat interrogating someone who’s neurodivergent and thinks different to you and physically disabled which gets worse with stress.

None of you are my doctors or professionals. You do not know me in real life. Don’t assume you know everything about me and how far I’ve come.

If anyone has issues with me personally, message me. Instead of all this please.
I like how you're going around saying you've been forced to do this when thats not true, no one us asking you to do anything except for tell the truth.

You sit there and say you're neourodivergent and thinks different to you but how do you know we aren't and that section of your message is very guilt tripping and emotionally manipulative.

Nor do you know that any of us are medical professionals or not so our understanding of medical things is valid.

I dont think anyone wants to message you regarding anything, respectfully

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Doesn't make sense to me in a logical sense how there is all this "evidence" prior the tribunal and it resulted regardlessly as dismissed? The dots just aren't connecting... even removing the staff and the company as a whole... the judge would surely of provided you a win on the case? Some of these documents just confirm you have anxiety, depression, migraine, acid reflux and fibromyalgia.

Apr 1, 2024
UK
Doesn't make sense to me in a logical sense how there is all this "evidence" prior the tribunal and it resulted regardlessly as dismissed? The dots just aren't connecting... even removing the staff and the company as a whole... the judge would surely of provided you a win on the case? Some of these documents just confirm you have anxiety, depression, migraine, acid reflux and fibromyalgia.
This is what I am saying.
Some of the papers do prove so of the issue she have complained about.
But...
The major one or what I see is major are missing from the first equation. Official documents of diagnosis not notes, doctors notes.
BPD? ADHD? OCD? The stand outs.
Real people deal with these things and I feel she is making a mockery of it all to seem she is worse off.

Mar 31, 2024
None of your business
This is what I am saying.
Some of the papers do prove so of the issue she have complained about.
But...
The major one or what I see is major are missing from the first equation. Official documents of diagnosis not notes, doctors notes.
BPD? ADHD? OCD? The stand outs.
Real people deal with these things and I feel she is making a mockery of it all to seem she is worse off.
And PTSD. It’s only claimed ptsd is diagnosed on a clear pip claim. Not on a actually medical gp letter

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
So like everyone else has pointed out... the Tribunal stated no mentions or evidence of PTSD yet theres all this "evidence".

And what really baffles me is it states here in 2001 you were diagnosed with sleep disorder, PTSD, anxiety and depression?
So you got diagnosed when you were 7ish with all that?

Attachments

• IMG_3493.jpeg
    IMG_3493.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 61

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
So like everyone else has pointed out... the Tribunal stated no mentions or evidence of PTSD yet theres all this "evidence".

And what really baffles me is it states here in 2001 you were diagnosed with sleep disorder, PTSD, anxiety and depression?
So you got diagnosed when you were 7ish with all that?
She would've been 5ish because she's 27 now and that's a very good observation!

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 18, 2024
UK
I’ve been dealing with this since last night and I came here to fight my corner alone did I not?
I told you I wasn’t good and in bed. God forbid I go quiet to go get more of what you asked for. It’s not a quick job to do.

I’m stopping where I am now. I’m not going through piles more of paper work upset to please a bunch of people who won’t actually approach me on genuine accounts with their issues.

If you’re not happy or have more to say then that’s fine. I’m leaving it at that and not having anymore.
I have shared enough private sensitive info so I won’t be showing anymore of it. I didn’t have to share any of these but I did. Despite how cruel some of you have actually been when you’re sat interrogating someone who’s neurodivergent and thinks different to you and physically disabled which gets worse with stress.

None of you are my doctors or professionals. You do not know me in real life. Don’t assume you know everything about me and how far I’ve come.

If anyone has issues with me personally, message me. Instead of all this please.
you are one manipulative b you don’t know that none of us aren’t i’m neurodivergent and i understand but all we want is for you to own up and take accountability which you are not doing your trying to guilt trip us which will not work now if your not gonna own up and take accountability then do off because i think i can speak for everyone saying we’ve had enough of your bullshit

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
you are one manipulative b you don’t know that none of us aren’t i’m neurodivergent and i understand but all we want is for you to own up and take accountability which you are not doing your trying to guilt trip us which will not work now if your not gonna own up and take accountability then do off because i think i can speak for everyone saying we’ve had enough of your bullshit
Exactly this! She's taking the royal piss!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2623

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
She doesn't care about anyone but herself

Apr 1, 2024
UK
Jodie none of this is addin up. So before u spin a narrative that the ppl on this thread are “bullying” u on whatever platforms (X, TT, Etc) maybe tell em to look at this thread and make up the own minds b4 blindly followin u into a losin battle. Givem a chance.
This!
You have fooled people into adoring you when you, Miss are the fraud.
Jodie

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
So ive timelined all the conditions stated and when...

2001- Depression, anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD, and sleep disturbance. Fibromyalgia started.

2009: mental health started.

2012- low mood, anger outbursts, behavioural problems, anxiety and SH.

2015- asthma & hypothyroidism. Suspected anxiety, depression & PTSD.

PIP claim

2016- acid reflux.

2017- Awaiting BPD diagnosis. Diagnosed with OCD & Headaches. fibromyalgia diagnosis. Only depression stated as diagnosed. Conditions on another document stated: mental health problems, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, asthma, back pain, underactive thyroid, visual problems, migraine, raised intercranal pressure, facial pain, POTS, suspected ADHD but no date on it. Another document: Referrals to neurology for headaches. Doctor certain she has depression.

2019- EUPD diagnosis. Referred to rheumatology. headaches. No visual problems I.e. black outs. History of fibromyalgia but no other conditions stated. Pain due to fibromyalgia

2020: referred to physiotherapy.

2021- conditions: mental health problem, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, asthma, back pain, undractive thyroid, visual problem, migraine, raised intercranial pressure, facial pain, tachycardia syndrome, suspected ADHD. Further down states only recently diagnosed with POTS but was stated it was diagnosed in 2017 (not recent to me).

referred to nutrition and dietetics.

April 2021: judge ruled does not meet criteria for disability under equality act 2010.

Between 2009-2013 no evidence of PTSD, OCD or BPD. And 2017-2018 no mention.

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
So ive timelined all the conditions stated and when...

2001- Depression, anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD, and sleep disturbance. Fibromyalgia started.

2009: mental health started.

2012- low mood, anger outbursts, behavioural problems, anxiety and SH.

2015- asthma & hypothyroidism. Suspected anxiety, depression & PTSD.

PIP claim

2016- acid reflux.

2017- Awaiting BPD diagnosis. Diagnosed with OCD & Headaches. fibromyalgia diagnosis. Only depression stated as diagnosed. Conditions on another document stated: mental health problems, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, asthma, back pain, underactive thyroid, visual problems, migraine, raised intercranal pressure, facial pain, POTS, suspected ADHD but no date on it. Another document: Referrals to neurology for headaches. Doctor certain she has depression.

2019- EUPD diagnosis. Referred to rheumatology. headaches. No visual problems I.e. black outs. History of fibromyalgia but no other conditions stated. Pain due to fibromyalgia

2020: referred to physiotherapy.

2021- conditions: mental health problem, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, asthma, back pain, undractive thyroid, visual problem, migraine, raised intercranial pressure, facial pain, tachycardia syndrome, suspected ADHD. Further down states only recently diagnosed with POTS but was stated it was diagnosed in 2017 (not recent to me).

referred to nutrition and dietetics.

April 2021: judge ruled does not meet criteria for disability under equality act 2010.

Between 2009-2013 no evidence of PTSD, OCD or BPD. And 2017-2018 no mention.
You just did the homework