jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Did she not join here a few weeks ago and said in the Angie thread that she used to be in that three letter group?

I need to go back and find the posts but I can’t remember her username to search.
Think its bluehairdontcare

Apr 1, 2024
UK
Yes! I don't much about the past friends if I am honest but if this is true then this is manipulative. You seem to have been following her about for a while longer than you are let off, is that true?
True, but generally only watching.
I don't like internet friends.
Trust thing.

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Probably meant discord, i know thats why there was the drama with miss red and harley... they had a server on there where they discussed miss red and jules did the whole trauma dump apparently. Wouldn't be surprised if Jodie had her own server afterwards to talk about people
I wouldn't be surprised either.

Reactions: Anonymous

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
She has done that a few times.
I swear down.
Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed. Even from just watching she comes across as fake and the fact people actually believe the "nice" girl bewilders me. I'm waiting for her to find this thread and I bet she will either try play victim like on the delusive angie thread or play dumb

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Apr 1, 2024
UK
Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed. Even from just watching she comes across as fake and the fact people actually believe the "nice" girl bewilders me. I'm waiting for her to find this thread and I bet she will either try play victim like on the delusive angie thread or play dumb
She can't play victim forever.
There is a lot of sob stories that seem to change a little every now and then.
Playing dumb is her favourite too.

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Every time she's been on a live she's discussed her trauma and life stories but it doesnt seem to add up. There will be elements missing.. basically a summary but is "crying her eyes out" and she has a trauma for every situation
Missing? like she tries to fit a narrative? Do you know her or once handled her before?

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
yeah a lot of people have seemed to see that too
People like that infuriate me but a relief others have seen it as well. She preached about bullying but lets be real she's one of the biggest on the app. Every creator stream i watch she's either on the comments, in the box or is discussing it on someone else's live who is cam2ing. I observe because it fascinates me this is how some grown adults behave! 😆

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo