jodie-leigh @deadringxr

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
I mean...
Listen carefully.
Her stories change ever so slightly or something in her life has to worsen, then she doesn't have to own her bullshit.
She back steps a little too much.
Just focus a little. Pay attention.
Her trauma is forever changing and she has a story for everything.
Bullshit? have you seen her bullshit before? Trauma forever changing?

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Missing? like she tries to fit a narrative? Do you know her or once handled her before?
Like i said, i know of her since she was friends with Harley, she went from saying nothing on harley's live and being just a moderator to all of a sudden putting her 2 pence in every situation that has 1k views- swear she was picked out for slating harley and meg in another discord behind their backs and it got brought forward by someone in the group 😆but meg forgave her... there was a whole livestream about it that went on for hours

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Apr 1, 2024
Like i said, i know of her since she was friends with Harley, she went from saying nothing on harley's live and being just a moderator to all of a sudden putting her 2 pence in every situation that has 1k views- swear she was picked out for slating harley and meg in another discord behind their backs and it got brought forward by someone in the group 😆but meg forgave her... there was a whole livestream about it that went on for hours
do you know who’s discord?

Apr 1, 2024
UK
People like that infuriate me but a relief others have seen it as well. She preached about bullying but lets be real she's one of the biggest on the app. Every creator stream i watch she's either on the comments, in the box or is discussing it on someone else's live who is cam2ing. I observe because it fascinates me this is how some grown adults behave! 😆
I thought she hated when people did that yet she does it now for others.
She really hated the discussions because they are not about her.
Now she can relate to every Cam2 moment.

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
For hours? she liked to drag it on don't she? I saw only snippets of that todo but I was present for the Talia argument.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
For hours? she liked to drag it on don't she? I saw only snippets of that todo but I was present for the Talia argument.
Yeh, it was a whole shamble. I obviously joined because i enjoyed the Harley debates at the time but it was going on from like 8pm till 2am and there was so many people involved. I remember one point Jodie yelled at Talia and i mean YELLED....

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Wow that's messed up, I liked what I saw from meg in lives tbh

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Yeh, it was a whole shamble. I obviously joined because i enjoyed the Harley debates at the time but it was going on from like 8pm till 2am and there was so many people involved. I remember one point Jodie yelled at Talia and i mean YELLED....
I got weirded out by harley at times and I remember that! That was actually unsettling

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Jesus! she has some major anger issues.
Oh she seems too! I wish i recorded at the time but i joined thinking it was another debate 😆. Apparently it stemmed from Talia saying about sorting it via a charity boxing match and jodie took offence because she's disabled