jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Apr 1, 2024
UK
Same! Meg seemed realistic and actually held up accountability, think a bit too much which is why jodie probably gets away with s
I hated the way Meg was used.
It really felt Jodie needed a leaning post for a moment.
Collect herself before destroying more people with the manipulation.

• Wow
Reactions: sazafraz

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I hated the way Meg was used.
It really felt Jodie needed a leaning post for a moment.
Collect herself before destroying more people with the manipulation.
exactly! I still am curious about this recent friendship group that fell out, obviously the Harley thing was via the app.. obviously that group know Jodie a lot more than we all see

Reactions: sazafraz
Apr 1, 2024
UK
Oh she seems too! I wish i recorded at the time but i joined thinking it was another debate 😆. Apparently it stemmed from Talia saying about sorting it via a charity boxing match and jodie took offence because she's disabled
Oh my god!
I remember. She has a bunch of people in the boxes.
I can't remember who but they seemed so nice.
I hope they weren't fed over.

Reactions: Anonymous

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Oh my god!
I remember. She has a bunch of people in the boxes.
I can't remember who but they seemed so nice.
I hope they weren't fed over.
Same, but they probably were... I remember Meg took a lot of the hit that live, i remember one of them joined saying she was the one who shared the screenshots because it was about Meg and Meg wasn't aware of them, and i remember there was someone from scotland and wales as well from the accents i think who also were in the box... this is going back months now

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Apr 1, 2024
UK
Same, but they probably were... I remember Meg took a lot of the hit that live, i remember one of them joined saying she was the one who shared the screenshots because it was about Meg and Meg wasn't aware of them, and i remember there was someone from scotland and wales as well from the accents i think who also were in the box... this is going back months now
Another Scottish person? And Welsh mhmm.
My memory is not great.

Reactions: Anonymous

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Another Scottish person? And Welsh mhmm.
My memory is not great.
Yeh, i watched the live for a few hours when it kicked off. I dont 100% remember the names and dont wanna throw random names out and potentially drag people involved incase they weren't. Maybe we need to ask Talia what happened 😆