jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
It was in one of the pip reports (she can’t accuse me of not reading them all), she reported using one in the house.

Nah only seen her on TikTok, only came across her during the Harley/Talia/meg and her drama. She’s not someone I’d associate with.
What was your take on that drama with her? I cant remember much about it

Reactions: Deleted member 2623

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Oh I can’t remember how it all started, but Talia made a tongue in cheek let’s have a boxing match comment. That literally brought the biggest victim reaction I’ve seen in a long time “she knows I’m disabled” she said it for days and days (maybe weeks) after, every time the situation was brought up, that was her go to, bringing it all back to her. I felt sorry for Meg who stood firmly by in boxes, Harley ran, and Jodie cried in a corner.

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Wow just caught up! You guys are amazing at working out the facts. It’s so frustrating when it’s clear she’s lying, and the documents SHE provided, did nothing more than prove she can’t lie straight in bed.

No mention of an Endocrinologist? Surely if her Thyroid issues were that bad, she would have been reviewed by a consultant?

A lot of the documents provided are “Jodie reports”, I can assure you, when claiming PIP they rarely approach your Drs and consultants, they simply don’t have the time to do it. So they base their decisions on what you report, and evidence you hand to them.

I find it odd that she uses a stick only in the house, but can manage outside without it?

Jodie has gone round in circles here, trying to gaslight everyone into believing her, then throwing blame that she’s unwell because of the comments in here.

Maybe this might stop her pulling others apart, hopefully she’ll realises that she’s far from innocent and kind on TikTok and will adjust how she behaves towards others, but I doubt it.
i didn’t notice that when i first read it good catch! but yeah it is weird that she doesn’t use it outside

Apr 1, 2024
England
It was to make it clear to Jodie, not to you guys sorry. I’ve had a conversation with her and apparently there’s a bit of doubt
Let her doubt. I wouldn't give her the time of day from what we have seen, i saw claires live and Jodie said you was her best friend but she's lied about a lot of serious issues. You wouldn't lie to your supposed best friend would you? :unsure: you said you and your group knew nothing about any of this so why give her the time of day?

Aunt CC

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Let her doubt. I wouldn't give her the time of day from what we have seen, i saw claires live and Jodie said you was her best friend but she's lied about a lot of serious issues. You wouldn't lie to your supposed best friend would you? :unsure: you said you and your group knew nothing about any of this so why give her the time of day?
Oh I know. She sent a text to a friend to pass to me and I responded directly and then it all kicked off in private from there. I just wanted to make sure there was no confusion. If I have something to say publicly about her then I will do it from my own account with my own name.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Oh I know. She sent a text to a friend to pass to me and I responded directly and then it all kicked off in private from there. I just wanted to make sure there was no confusion. If I have something to say publicly about her then I will do it from my own account with my own name.
This threw me off 😆 i was like "wait what...?" And it clicked on after

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Lets look at this:
If shes out here accusing you of being one of these account's while we uncover the bullshit, shes been radio silent all day and proceeds to attack you meg on a private message then we must be right in some elements if not... completely right? Why get defensive and go for the very person you were closest with if we were wrong?

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Lets look at this:
If shes out here accusing you of being one of these account's while we uncover the bullshit, shes been radio silent all day and proceeds to attack you meg on a private message then we must be right in some elements if not... completely right? Why get defensive and go for the very person you were closest with if we were wrong?
mic drop 🎤⬇️